My new glass

Hi there guys my birthday present came in yesterday and thought id post it up, Its a Manifest Glass Works custom fire and ice with a worked 8arm tree perc, worked spash gard and worked center of the base and matching bowl.

It was bought though chicokush and took 5 days of worrying weather it would arrive in one piece or not hahahaha but all was good and even got a glass spoon pipe as a freebie!

post-39128-1280049940_thumb.jpg

post-39128-1280049977_thumb.jpg

yea cool JaykeSucks, i got like 2kg of aquarium charcoal from a failed carbon filter project, wrong type for a filter, right type for a bong :thumbsup:

I have seen that edit have a roor carbon filter and a few other things i like. I also wanna get an ash catcher as i just rather one chamber get dirty than the whole bong. Seen that weed star have a cheapish one that will fit and will do the job for a while until i can justify spending big on a proper MGW matching one for it. Bitfreakglass have a proper one just waiting for the email on how much postage will cost, they have heaps of cool slides and love salts work!

I cant wait to see what Aussie glass blowers can do in compared to the yanks but im yet to see a gong pipe made 100% in Australia and hand blown:(

Yeah definitely get a carbon filter, keeps alot of gunk out of your piece, I have the Roor one and always use it when smoking erb.

Also worth getting a couple of keck clips as well as when you go to clear the chamber you need to pull both the slide and carbon filter out and I have seen one of my carbon filters smash on the ground from a mate just holding it by the slide and letting the filter drop off the bottom :thumbsup:

Thought id show off my new slide! got it from etsy and had a glassblower customize it a bit, the style was meant to be a chill-um that was blue and sandblasted but had him make me one up with the gong slide fitting to it, make it green and leave it un-sandblasted so it would be gloss. It all cost 92aud shipped to me! as you can see from the pic it looks quiet cool and a fraction of the cost of a name artist.

post-39128-1282647889_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sylar420