Question on Yeilds (Harvested or Dried / Cured weight?)

Hi all.

I know this may sound like a stupid question but I have looked through the posts and can't find the answer.

The question is what yield should I expect. I have seen some posts that say 0.5 g - 1.0 g / W of light being used and also some on the m^2 on the growing area but I am still confused.

So my setup is SROG, recirculating DWC, 4 x 20 ltr buckets (1 plant / bucket) placed in a 900w x 500d x 1600h grow tent plus 1 control bucket with the float valve all under a 400W MH for veg and HPS for Flowering. I have a res external to the tent to help keep temps down.

So as this is my first grow I am predicting the lower end of the scale of yields, so 0.5 g / W = 200g. Is this harvested weight or the dried / cured weight?

Is the calculation different to above if using SROG? If so is it harvested weight or dried / cured weight?[/font]

Thanks in advance

I see alot of ppl claim a gram a watt but when i ask how they do it never get a reply. Im using 600 watt lights n get between 10-14 ounces ( DRY ) off each. But i am improving.

400 watt light have seem 10 ounces dry weight pulled of them lol

After ya weed is dry i dont think it will losses anymore weight while cureing...Well i dont think

Hi all,

I have also seen the posts of 1g/W. I say 'seen the posts' but not the proof. I've only had one successful grow with a 400 and got 7 oz dry manicured in a 2mx1m tent. Since then I've upsized but 1g/W, YES PLEASE, tell me how!!!!! Show us the proof.

Merl1n