pls guys a bit of help asap

hi guys i really need some help with this problem.i have flushed,moved the light away,cut down the nutes and i cant find the problem.i flushed for a whole day then i started to give it half strenght nutes.i am using ak-48 in cocoperl,i am feeding it with dm gold,the ph is at 6.3 and i am feeding every 4 hours when the lights are on.the problem has come up in the last week but it has lost me and i dont know what to do.so please if you know how to stop or fix this problem please help.here are some pics i hope they help.

post-36603-1279677108_thumb.jpg

post-36603-1279677166_thumb.jpg

post-36603-1279677196_thumb.jpg

post-36603-1279677232_thumb.jpg

post-36603-1279677280_thumb.jpg

Hey Grow Doctor, how far are you into flower? Might be normal for you to get yellowing leaves toward the end of flowering.

The plant will draw on sugars stored in the leaves to boost the buds. Make sure the Temp's at the top of your canopy are not too high and the humidity is not too high also. Then try dropping your PH down to about 5.8. The Pics are a bit blurry, sorry mate so let me know how far you are along and the actual thing that is worrying you and I will try and help ya out.

I grow in Coco also and used to use DM before in Clay. Just a question, does Dutch Master say it's gold range is Suitable for Coco Coir? Coco nutes are made specifically for Coco and they are different. Give me some more details and we'll narrow it down. GH72

The optimum ph in coco is 5.8, would you please check the ph coming out of the pots and what the ec reading is as well.

One can usually work out what's going on inside the pots with what's coming out. When you flush it is best to flush 3 times the volume of the pot.

Dutch Master gold is supposed to work in all mediums including coco. They also recommend a much lower ph then what you are using. lol

well ima reckoning she has been on 100 proof nutrients and its burnt her leaves and she is showing you, what EC/PPm has she been drinking?

in one picture she yellow/burnt on the margins of the leaf that can happen from 'hot spots' too, from the lamp's heat? whats the temps ?

that yellow burnt leaves , they cant get better ya know .. she is scared for life now

yea B) how long she been in flower?

lol

wow she looks like alotta bud in those pics, ya still gunna do alright outta her eh lol

Edited by Frazz

Dude, check out what frazz says, but also like you mentioned, it'sAK48, you are in week 8=56days, you got enough light and ventilation so it is possible thats about all she's got to give and she's scavenging sugars. Man those Pic's look pretty sweet, any strains of that variety have that look Few Big Colas and then tight golf ball type lower Buds. I would say your 1, maybe 2 weeks from harvest tops.

Best of Luck mate and hope it goes well. I would get a microscope and have a look at the Trichomes on a bud to be sure I am on the right track, I hope.lol. GH72

Edited by Grasshopper72