mould and kush strains

Any of you outdoor fellas tries growing 'master kush' or similar outdoors? I ordered some from gypsy nirvana without doing much research. According to a good buddy who grows around my area (far north coast NSW) they grow big and bushy but due to the rain we get around Jan/Feb /Mar the buds get so full of mould they are worthless. May save them for the seed swap at next years mardi grass....

If you mean White label's Master Kush, then no it's not extra mould sensitive... no more than any other straight indica or tight budding, indica dom. Probably not the best choice for guerrilla growing on the nsw nth coast though. A sativa dom strain would handle the higher humidity and frequent rain better than an indica and make the most of the shorter days. They begin to flower later and take longer to complete flowering, but at your location that could be an advantage. Most of the rain would fall during vegging or just beginning to flower, rather than having rain for the whole flowering period, which is the risk with indicas.

If you can't grow them in pots and put them under shelter when it rains, might be better saved for swap or for indoors.

Yep thats the strain. Any ideas on when to plant. I usually transplant my sativas early september. Ive grown straight sativas for ages and just wanted a little variety/potency. Dont ever plan on growing indoors and pots are not an option. May give just a few beans a go and swap the rest.