Pot Lollies

This has been kicking around as lollipops on overgrow for a while - Urbie's probably seen the thread.

1/4 cup canna butter

1/2 cup light corn syrup

3/4/cup sugar

flavour powder - I use Tang - Something IS stirring in the morning

Candy Thermometer

Combine butter, sugar, and corn syrup in a small sauce pan. Heat to boiling over a medium high heat (It settles at first then it really boils) stir constantly. Reduce heat to medium and continue stirring, until candy thermometer reads 270F. Turn down heat to low and stir in tang - about 4 tablespoons Spoon out onto lightly buttered baking paper to cool.

Makes about 20 globs.

Che Vaz

Guest Urbanhog
how much bud /leaf would i need to make a 1/4 cup of canna butter

cheers

as much ya want B) theory is more, the more potent, the less, the milder the effects is.

I usually rather make a large batch of extremely super potent cannabutter, then only need less cannabutter/normal butter ratio to mask the canna-aftertaste. :D

what I mean is if the butter is knock-out potent, and the receipe Wassily posted said 1/4 cups of cannabutter, I might use 50/50 cannabutter and normal butter mix, so you use less cannabutter it goes further, by storing the leftover cannabutter in the freezer for months for later future uses.

Check out these for more information:

CANNABUTTER

CANNABUTTER - PART 2

Effects of "Space"

So if you just only want 1/4 cup of cannabutter, you might aswell start with cup of butter when you simmering up to make some cannabutter because of the evporation over time, the liquids in butter I mean, but the THC stays behind :P So I would use probably a 1oz of leaves or 1/8ish of oz of buds.

Guest Urbanhog
Hey Urban,

have you ever made a cup with a quater oz of really good buds?

Would it be really potent or a waste?

Oldmanmozz made some cannabutter with 2-3 oz's of nice buds.... and it was extremely potent, and put him to sleep for good several hours and I believed him B)

Sometimes I use like 2-3 oz's of shitty buds, I mean good nice potent strains, these small shitty buds from bottom of the plants, and make cannabutter with.... knocked my arse off and put me into coma for hours.

Stonedas tasted some choc chip cookies while back, and I made 500g of cannabutter with 1.5oz's of primo buds, and he passed out for 6 hours.

Nah it wouldn't be a waste Wassily, I mean if you have endless supply of homegrown gear, it cost almost fuck all, just the running costs. It's only a waste in "money wise" if you brought them and paying like 50-100 a quater or whatever, so if you want to use a 1/4 of buds, just use a block of butter ("block/stick" usually means 250g so thats a cup) I suggest you to simmer butter/weed/water for approx 7-8 hours, in my past experience I usually simmer for 12-14 hours, start in the morning and finish off in the sunset, and drain it, and store in the fridge overnight to seperate the butter and water.

The butter would be fairly potent, so if you are one of lazy cooks, buy these pre-mix cake/muffin/cookie mixes from your local supermarket, and you probably will see the instructions that some say "use 1/4cup of oil" or whatever, but I just use cannabutter instead of oil, I'm talking about these veggie/canola oils, and doesnt make any differences in the texture of the sweets, just they got THC!

Yeah so, go ahead and have a go making cup of cannabutter with 1/4oz, I believe you will be surprised..... :D

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.