sexing problems

i guys, i recently sexed my latest grow, plenty of females i was stoked on! however my favourite girl has just started droppin balls. they all got a good 2 weeks in 12/12, then I took em out trimmed em up and got em back into veg. I made sure each female was actually female and not hermi before they got switched back into veg. Anyways... my favourite girly has just started showing some male preflowers on the lower nodes of the plant which were defiantly not there when they switched back. i might also add they seem to be disappearing and more females preflowers taking over...

ive read that the trimming i did straight back into the veg cycle could have caused this to happen and stress the plant a bit? but im also confused about the dying male preflowers and the increasing female preflowers. Basically has anybody else seen this and should I bin the herhe now or is there a chance she might be female and the male preflowers were just a phase from the stress? gees that sounds stupid as I know its all held genetically within the plants makeup, but just not too sure what to expect or so from here.

thanks for any help u guys can share!

hey the Dude, just sexing mine at the moment but in Veg and sexing from pre-flowers. If you think it has both, you might be looking at a Thai Lady Man. hermaphrodite.lol. It can be tricky sexing plants, just realised a couple of mine are a bit early to tell. Good luck and i'm sure someone will be along shortly who has Force Flowered their plants to give ya some better advice. Best Wishes. GH72

I'd pull it, or if you can throw it outside somewhere - warm..

Otherwize you'll be trying to pick balls the rest of flow and save the others from hermi seed.. keep an eye on them.

IME, stress can causes nanas on some strains, not full male clusters tho. She be ladyman like GH said lol

thanks guys, ive decided to get rid of her/it, but since there in veg and it shouldnt be a problem yet im gonna wait till im feeling tough enough, its my dream pheno thats taken years to come across! ill be starting a diary soon so will posts pics.

once again thanks heaps ya stoners lol