Shaman Buried With His Stash..Oldest pot stash found 2.700 yrs old/ sl

:wub:

Cheerz for bringing this back up man ... such an amazing and important find I don't beleive it got the coverage it deserved as it (as far as I now) is thevery oldest find of it's kind ... an ancient stash that was seemingly , if not obviously , used for it's psychoactive properties ... that of which were found STILL preserved in the substance ... believed to have been all so well preserved because of the type of dry clay around the locale ... from memory I think (goes and reads articles again lol) ... lol

I will resort to risking an act of 'shameless self promotion' and mention that I once posted about this myself ...

The article I found at the time can be seen in the link soon to be provided below. It may be relevant :toke:

: "Ancient Cannabis Stash Unearthed in China, CNN/Asia ..."

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...c=25127&hl=

post-8241-1279195290_thumb.jpg

There are older finds of Cannabis from what I've fathomed but none that suggest specific psychoactive and spiritual use such as this one. yet I would still like to find out a little more about older and other significant ancient Cannabis findings if anyone has any extra info ... plz to be posting it up :D

Anyhoo ... It's fun to learn ... lol

Cheerz lol

Budman lol

Geez, I don't know, a shaman can be buried with some pot 2,700 years ago and you could still smoke it. I get an Oz that was grown a couple of months ago and it was un-smokable due to Mould. Nice work fellas, see what good drying and curing is now? lol. Bloody shamans and their magic Mull!!!!!!

Gh72

Edited by Grasshopper72

very interesting, i would like to see a chemical analysis of the cannabis to see the THC level, is cannabis grown 2700years ago weaker than it is now or is it the same? debunk that stupid myth that dope today is a lot stronger than back in the 60's

The pheroes of Egypt were found to have cannabis and cocaine in there systems when they did a chemical analysis of their body's but its still unknown if this was for medicinal reasons or for recreational reasons