can anybody help need input

i veged my plants to long stuffed up on timing from harvest to from veg into flower room they have been in for 2 weeks and they are to tall and i wanted to know if i cut the tops of and make them shorter then the light can get into the bottom of the canopy or will it f**K them up i dont no what else to do if i do cut them down a bit will they still grow a little bit or will they just stay at the hight that i cut...

if any body could help me please...............

i veged my plants to long stuffed up on timing from harvest to from veg into flower room they have been in for 2 weeks and they are to tall and i wanted to know if i cut the tops of and make them shorter then the light can get into the bottom of the canopy or will it f**K them up i dont no what else to do if i do cut them down a bit will they still grow a little bit or will they just stay at the hight that i cut...

if any body could help me please...............

If they've been budding for 2 weeks they shouldn't stretch much more.

You could tie them down (good thick-but-light 'twine', so it wont cut into the stems) so the tallest branches are level with the lower branches

OR

You could chuck in an oscillating fan or two blowing straight at the canopy, and this would allow them to be a lot closer to the lights without burning

Edit: Id just tie them down in your situation. Those biggest/ main tops will have the biggest and best quality bud also, so i wouldnt cut them and id try to have them in the best light

Edited by Amos

Mate I have used a product called "U-Turn" before. Just added it to the resovoir and my plants stopped stretching overnight. I also vegge'd too long.

I have heard a lot of people don't like using chemical height restrictors, but I have had no drama, didn't affect the taste or anything. Might be an idea. Tying down is a great way to minimize height while also increasing yield, I would attempt to tie it down first before using U-Turn. However I am not sure on your growing room and size of plant etc.