Sleeps become a big problem for me at the moment. Im suffering from psoriasis which I get every winter due to the cold dry conditions. Night is when its at its worst and Im scratching constantly. Alot of indicas make me paranoid and some of the sativas get my mind racing. I just want the calming narcotic stone that will help me drift off to sleep. Any ideas on which strains are best?

Try"black dominia"or "HASH PLANT" if ya can find the beans or D.N.A genetics in amsterdam have a "K.O KUSH" it knocked me out most nights i smoked it!! I'm a super light sleeper with a painfull bone condition that keeps me awake and even though i am prescribed super pain killers i prefer not to take 'em and stick with the nautral shit. Check the forums first every question i have had has been answered here!!! OR run it in a search engine i'm sure ya will find lots of results. I FEEL YA PAIN! good luck

cheers WIET