Nutrient Help!

Hi all and thanks for all your help. I use General Hydroponic Nutrients.

Flora Gro 2-1-6, Flora Micro 5-0-1, and FloraBloom 0-5-4. The tips of my leaves are turning yellow whick means I'm over fertilizing. My system is 2 gallon water farm, a ring drip system, and I'm growing 2 plants. I change the water and add nutrients once a week, can anybody recommend how much of each nutrient I should add, also how often should I water. I'm in my sixth week and keep the light on 16-18 hours. The plants are looking great but like i said i do have a little bit of yellow appearing on some of the leaves. Thanks again. lol

Hi all and thanks for all your help. I use General Hydroponic Nutrients.

Hi there Smoke'n Grow, welcome to Oz Stoners, GH nutrients aren't the best you can buy in Oz, use mj specific nutrients from a hydro shop, I use Growrite and Budrite, they are made by an Australian company.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif

post-9-1057880061_thumb.jpg

Hey Smoke N Grow,

I am in the States and best Nuts i can get are GH nutrients.

I am only on my 3rd week so i cant tell you what amounts i have used, but i have a GH Nutrient Program Sheet i got from my Hydro Store.

It says on 6th week 1000-1400 ppm

Micro- 8ml

Gro-3ml

Bloom- 14ml these are per gallon

On wk 7 it says keep micro and gro the same but raise boom to 16ml/gallon.

I dont know if this helps or not, I just saw your post and was trying to help if possible.

I have another nutrient chart from botanicare for Gh nuts, i think its more for Mj though, it doesnt give nutrients by week though just phase.

Peace