Online smoke

i wouldn't order from them again.

First time I ordered from them everything was fine

Second time my order hadn't arrived after 3 weeks. I emailed them 3 times before they responded and told me to contact australia post. I emailed them another 3 times and said i couldn't contact australia post without a tracking number. Finally they said to call them and they would give me the tracking number. I called and left a message and they never contacted me. I called again and got someone working there. They asked if they could call back in 10 minutes casue they were busy. I said 'fine' and guess what they never called back.

I kept emailing them, now getting close to 2 months (i could no longer call, because they were moving and said they couldn't take calls. after another week of emails the finally gave me the tracking number. I typed it into australia post and my item was not found.

2 weeks after this my product arrived.

I don't know if they resent it because i abused them or if it was lost in the mail. 2 and 1/2 months to get my item.

Worst customer service I have ever experienced.

okay that is something else I could have added... *don't email them, email is easy to ignore :rolleyes:

always use the telephone.

My experiences haven't been that bad, maybe DJ, you did actually get them whilst moving house... the shop is run from home and the phone might have been answered by one of the kids. Kids are notorious for not passing on phone messages to the parentals.

*this goes for all online shops.

Just a short feedback for them since they were really rude and lacked considerable customer service training on MSN chat. I was about to spend just over $100 on their store but before buying I was just asking them questions to confirm things like sizes and more information on certain products. Their attitude on MSN really peeved me off since I really wanted to buy some items from their online store, which looks really good tbh, but in saying that horrible customer service.

I wouldn't go near them with a ten foot stick, especially if stuff hits the fan.

Edited by friedricey

Had a bad experience with them myself. Ordered a good pipe, ended up putting a wrong number on the CC form. They emailed me to advise and I called them up the next day and sorted it. Of course that exact day the same item I purchased had a 40% discount added to it, which they didn't give me.

Okay so I'm already being ripped off here, but then it takes three weeks to get to me. I'm trying to give them leeway with floods etc but I still couldn't justify the wait. Then, after all this, it finally arrives, I pick it up in the monstrous box from the posties, pull it out of the extensive packaging...

And it has a dirty great big chip out of the glass on the mouthpiece.

Sent them email and attempted several times to call to arrange a replacement as this is just plain unacceptable, not to mention potentially dangerous. But of course they have my money now, why would they want to provide me with any customer service?

Screw em I say.