Quality pipe stores online

Hi there all

After seeing one of the bongin brand pipes broken (on youtube) and the paper thin glass they have used to make it i have decided if im gona buy a new pipe it may as well be quality.

Ive looked at aqua labs technology web site as well as bit freak and was wondering what other bong stores out there sell quality pipes? ive done a google search and all i seem to find is the same old crap i can get hear in oz, I did see that weed star have some good pipes and have 5mm glass and am reading nothing but good things about them, they seem like a mid range kind of pipe.

So can you guys post the online shops that sell quality plz

sylar420 out

Tool a look at bongs and things and own one of their chong double chambers and for 3 years it has served me well, the ist chamber has not got a build up of hardend ash that is almost a ceramic in itself and i cant clean it off, it sometimes chips away but what ever it is its there for good :rolleyes: i just think its time look for something a bit more up market than a mwp, waterfall or other and look at some thing of quality peice instead, if they stocked stuff like RooR and the like id be much happier to buy from a supporting shop.

However i dont think i would pay 300 for rubber footed, metal stemed bras cone bong ever!

on another note i have found Weed star bongs to have everything im looking for in a pipe but was wondering what els can i get for the 300 mark with some quality to it?