hi everyone this is my first post here.

ok i have a problem

i have limited access to weed... and limited time/space to cook anything. lets just say the kitchen isn't mine lol

i am looking for the easiest way of making very small amounts of ingestable marijuana quickly and without too much trouble. so far i am leaning towards making some tea, but does it work well?

i couldnt care less about the taste, so if dipping some buds in butter and eating it like that would work, i'd do that :D

just the simplest way of getting me stoned through ingesting.

help me out guys lol

im not an expert but i guess the tea would work in some way, cause its the same as eating it in a cake sorta, why dont u smoke it ? if smell is the reason grab a nice thing long pcp pipe cut a lil hole in your windscreen and pull your cones stick your pipe out the window and blow it away, watch for sudden wind changes tho lol ive been caught to much by my old man walking into a pot filled room i dont use a pipe but its just a suggestion my mate use to have one for it lol or you could make a cake thats only for you or cookies are good make a batch of cookies and in the last to throw the weed into them make sure u remember which ones have weed, just keep the weed away until no ones around and quickly throw it in the mixing bowl for the few cookies, anyway hope something i said helps :D peace SDB...

Guest Urbanhog

Hello Mr.Wasted lol - I like that username.

Maybe if you could tell me bit more details.... what are you talking about? buds? leaves? how much? fresh? dried? Good quailty hydro or Bush Buds? Just for yourself? or share with mates...

Easier if you tell me.... then you will get some great tips from me!

thanks for all your help guys lol

thanks for the compliment Urbanhog lol

well, ive got an 8th of buds but dont want to use much of it, they're semi dry, good quality hydro :D

ill probably have it on my own or with 1 friend

i might actually grind up the buds, put them in a bit of butter and melt it.... would the microwave work?

tea would be much yummier though, and i just love the idea of it

hrm just found a very easy recipe... biscuits with nutella and weed in the middle, microwaved...

so i go to the kitchen... and were out of nutella, no peanut butter either!

oh woe is me!

and on some other site i read that tea wouldnt work because pot's not soluble in water or something.... that true?

i got a toasted cheese sandwich maker too.... would pot cooked in one of those work? i mean, the cheese is fatty enough so it should work great, right? lol

and why is nobody else on lol

Guest Urbanhog
i got a toasted cheese sandwich maker too.... would pot cooked in one of those work? i mean, the cheese is fatty enough so it should work great, right?

Yeah it would work, but might take while to get effects, and the effects is milder.

Thats why canna-butter, cooking in ovens like in cookies, cakes, etc etc is better because the THC is cooking and blending evenly inside lol

Get a coffee grinder, finely chopped and use like 3 or so tablespoons of canna-flour, and mix with these pre-mixed cake mixes.

I think this way is better, effects-wise than the toasted sandwich.