Bongin Glass Bongs and Pipes

Just want to know if anyone hear has bought one of these pipes or owns one? The have a vid on you tube of one being crafted and seem like good value for money, they are made in the Chezch republic not in a Chinese sweatshop.

Before i get reply's like "how dose it compare to a RooR" ill just put it to u that i am not gona spend 300+usd on a RooR bong! as cool as they are and as nice as they look i just cant justify it.

hear is the Bongin website if you wanna take a look, lots of cool pieces on offer

www.water-bongs-glass-pipes.com

and the you tube vid of one being made

why dose he make it look so easy?

Yea i thought so to, and i like the fact that they are hand blown and no 2 would be exactly the same as the next and not mass produced or blown into a mold as most bongs sold hear in Australia are.

It shits me when i think back to how many bongs i have bought that are the same plain design time and time again for the same price they sell a hand made example for. I really think we are getting a raw deal when it comes to glassware down under. When i was in Amsterdam 6 years ago i bought a pipe with a glass on glass stem, in a velvet lined box for $28aud. Ive never seen the same thing on sale hear and when i see something that even comes close it on sale for near on $90aud wtf? they arnt illegal, no restrictions on their perches but yet it seems we get the same shit on offer in every tobacconist all around the country.

I just wish i could blow glass and make my own custom pipes!

yea they do have some nice glass, i love the one with the lizards up the neck and they are hand blown in the chezk republic so i know they arnt china crap but i saw one on you tube that arrived broken to the hopefull owner and the glass looked so thin at the beaker end maybe 2mm at the most:( ive decided that if im gona shell out and buy a nice bong im gona get a name brand American pipe like a manifest glass works or wicked sands pipe or something that is also hand made just with 5mm quality glass instead.

Our rate with the US$ has droped a bit but i can still find a nice pipe for under 500aud that will last a lifetime and id be proud to smoke out of. This in no way means id be giving up my double chamber chong pipe like the ones sold buy bongsandthings.com just means that when i am winding down for the weekend i can pull out my high end glass tube and enjoy a few. Old chong will become the daily driver it is and be on the table when more than a few mates come over but chongy will come out when there is a party at mine or i fear that my high end tube might get broken. At first i thought 500 for a pipe ya got to be mad but i can go through a q a week on my own, 7weeks later ive spent 500 on dope with nothing (im unable to smoke for the next 6 months due to work and haven't had a bong in 8 months now) to show for it so getting a nice bong is sorta like a reward. ALT is way out of line on their prices, 100usd more than chicoK! (i didnt link these to any website so i hope its ok to put up the names) i only wish that bongsandthings stocked glass on glass type bongs :bongon: but i will be geting a new second chamber off bnt cos the one i have now has a build up of ash that has turned into something harder than glass! i cant get it clean no matter what i try!

I saw that the best way to clean glass was with salt and isopropol alcohol, ive tryed thinners on it and no luck :D

any way ive gon on for a bit, keep well all