Buying RooR bongs in Australia

Sorry if this is a constantly repeated topic. I did a bit of searching and I saw that one or 2 of the members had successfully recieved a bong off of the official roor website (roor.de), but I needed just a tad more information before I throw out that much money with a chance of me never receiving my goods.

Anyway, I've been using the same crap $30 bong from Dee Why for ages in fact I bought it when it was legal to sell them. Now apparently it isn't however I feel like it's time to upgrade and I've settled on a Roor. I'm wondering if it's still possible to order bongs from roor.de despite waterpipes supposedly being illegal in australia (or is it just sydney?).

If not, do you know of anywhere else (either places in sydney or other sites) where I could get one from?

Thanks, and sorry again if it's a repeated topic I hate to be the new guy that just stuffs up from the get go ^_^ :wave:

Mm, true.

Well, does anyone know of any good bongs that we can get here in Australia? On all the bong sites I just see bongs with multiple chambers (is that actually good? I actually have no idea about bongs with all the separate parts etc -- have just been a solo stoner using my simple $30 bong for years now).

I'm kind of wondering how risky it is. I've ordered near countless things off of the internet, a lot of it overseas -- but there's a bit of a difference between getting some DVD's delivered and having a $400 bong clear customs. Is it rare for customs to stop the delivery of bongs? How about specifically to NSW?

Well yeah, just kind of wondering who has successfully purchased / received boong-stuff from USA within the last couple of months. And what state? And also what site if you don't mind >_>

(sorry if I'm being annoyingly persistant, I love to worry ^_^)

Edited by waterfords

Ya not annoying nws i just sittin round havin a smoke anyways:) its just we cant answer it more than that really. I havent heard of many problems tho.

im in NSW and a mate is in SA, he just got his i got mine bout a year ago.

Cant link ta 2 sites as is against the rules, but the sponcer here EDIT has few good ones 2.