Watering, how important is it?

all depends on ya pot size, temp in room, stage he plants r in. Now u r watering for 1 minute ..................... how big is ya pump, does it put out 1 liter a minute over ya plants or 10.....alot of different things decide on how much water u give ya plant.

Tell us bit bout ya setup, plants, pot size, pump size, feeding line size ect ect, pics r good 2....... We will get ya crankin buddy :D

If one minute is enough to produce runoff then it's long enough... only thing I'll say is that if one of those waterings are during lights out - cut it and increase the others marginally. The relative humidity will be easier to control and you wont have as much mould risk.

it's very hard to say without seeing the plants and knowing what stage they are at - you really need to read the plants as they will give you indications as to whether they are being overwatered or under watered

droopy leaves can show that they are over fed, and leaves arcing skyward are signs of under watering

post some pics and a bit more info

Jimbo :D

Hey Moonhead, ahhh Coco, it's a funny thing. Dude I work out the output from your pump to be about 8.3L a Minute, so if because of reduced flow in a 9mm line, say your getting 4.15L a Minute x3 feeds a day, thats 12.6 litres a day, thats a lot even if you got 4 in there (if it's two, thats worse) .

I have seen that slight wilt in mine when I have overwatered. If you doing drain to waste work out how much run off you are getting, should be 10-15%.

Yours are about the same size as my Max Powers and I got them in 125mm Pots and they get watered every 1-2 days, so I think they are getting too much and you would be chewing through Nutes, most of which are just flowing out the bottom or getting trapped in the Coco as solids but not being taken up by the plant.

I know this sounds stupid but I water mine by the weight of the pot, if it is very light- water, if you just watered them , pick one up and feel how heavy it is, this will give you a gauge as to what is full of water. Then just guage the size of the plant in relation to it's weight and water accordingly.

Maybe I just spend too much time in the Grow Cupboard. Gop! Gop! GH72