Growing Method- Small cabinet/Grow box

Hey all,

This is my first post and I am completely wet behind the ears when it comes to growing. I have a few questions that my online reading hasn't answered (Largely due to lingo and "growers" terms :peace: ).

Firstly I am just wanted to grow small for now, perhaps maybe 1 or 2 plants just to see if I can actually yield something so it's more like a project than a "need" for the current moment.

My questions are:

1)Is it possible to actually grow 1 or 2 healthy plants in a "grow box" type setup?

2)Where can I source seeds of different strains?

Any constructive replies or advice is greatly appreciated

Hey PWMH, Lot of people swear by planet skunk or sannies. I am trying marijuana-seeds.nl but I will put up a review if they make it, so can't say they are awesome yet.

I have heard quite a few people not super happy with the auto flowering varieties as some will auto flower and some won't flower until later on. Good if they work and you have a small area, you can bud without having to vege them a lot first, saving space.

My advice, just go for a good strain, tried, tested and proven and easy to grow, flower them yourself when the time comes.

Check out Grasshoppers Stealth Cupboard Grow in Grow Diaries, will get you started.

All the info you need is on this site, you just got to read it. Good Luck Man. GH72

Welcome aboard.

Any and all info needed to start off ya own plant can be found here on osa, yes some of the terms used by ppl can be a lil off putting but but if you dont understand what they are saying just ask away and u will have it put out in a more simple term.

Enjoy your stay...

Im just new to this too and I am in the process of building a stealth cabinet. I popped into the local hydro shops and had a chat to the guys there and bought a couple of the books they recommended. There was one in particular called integral hydroponics which was quite good. Im not going for a hydro setup firstoff but I feel I got a good understanding of the process from it and the equipment setup/key things to setup and maintain for growing. If you are in melb let me know and we can exchange notes.

cheers

Thanks again for the comments, Morphine unfortunately I am not located in Victoria.

I have another question about these grow boxes. Since I will have 2 x 12mm fans (1 intake located at the bottom right hand corner at the front of the cabinet, and an outlet fan at the top left hand corner at the back which will have an air filter attached to the outside of the cabinet) Would it be at all possible/viable/realistic to dry inside the grow box with the fans still running? Of course the lights will be off and I would utilize some type of hanging device as well as completely cleaning and disinfecting the grow box before drying.

The only reason I would like to do this is to eliminate odor almost completely (Exhaust fan and filter)

Can anybody see any reason why I wouldn't be able to do this?