(dna genetics) pure afghan x (sensi) skunk #1

ummmmmmm not really... found a frog in a plants that are growing in coco in the ground and found a few rabbits about 1 km away from my plot... but a normally piss all around the place and throw a fuck load of coffee grounds into my soil mix and all around my plot........ only thing i have seen in the plot that is not ment to be there is the frog lol.. i just picke him up and walked him over to the river and put him on one rocks and let him do his thing...

let me tell you though i just about shat my self when sticking my finger into the soil to see how deep it was and this dam frog latched onto my finger...

ummmmmmm not really... found a frog in a plants that are growing in coco in the ground and found a few rabbits about 1 km away from my plot... but a normally piss all around the place and throw a fuck load of coffee grounds into my soil mix and all around my plot........ only thing i have seen in the plot that is not ment to be there is the frog lol.. i just picke him up and walked him over to the river and put him on one rocks and let him do his thing...

let me tell you though i just about shat my self when sticking my finger into the soil to see how deep it was and this dam frog latched onto my finger...

lol, nice one with the frog, a ram got me once, big fucker just standing there watching me, haven't seen it since, thats when i caged up, that and the possums. bastards love the shit.

dark-d

lol, nice one with the frog, a ram got me once, big fucker just standing there watching me, haven't seen it since, thats when i caged up, that and the possums. bastards love the shit.

dark-d

coffee grounds, dog shit and pissing around will stop them fuckers dead in there tracks.... you ever seen a rabbit running and then his nose hits the sent of dog shit... that little fucker hits the breaks and changes directing faster than you can say... WTF was that... lol

Looking very nice mate, ya cant beat that dynamic lifter, i've found it only helps the plants go mental.

i see what you mean a bout the soil, looks awesome. reminds me of my vege patch soil, rich dark with worms and all, can't beat that stuff.

i just wish i could grow in it, dunno about the neighbours tho! hehe

top work, they flowering yet?

lol, good to hear i'm not the only one carting bags of potting mix bloody miles away.

its good hard yakker, i go down hills up hills, far out, i know what you mean losing the weight.

after i'm done i feel like i've run a marathon. but its all worth it when those girls get potted in and i always walk away with a smile. :haha:

then theres the bloody snakes, sneaky buggers could be lurking anywhere, to date i have never seen one, but i bet plenty have seen me :ph34r: or have they camo man?

:peace:

ohhh man i hate snakes........... and yeah they are there... if you don't see them they deff have sensed you and moved.. I get a little paranoid on days when its hotter than 30... as i normaly see em on those days... tiger, browns and another typei cant remember off the top of mt head... I fell asleep at my plot once i was that fucked from lugging in water 1km away all day... I still to this day wonder if any snakes came cast and had a laugh.. while telling them selves i could sooooooooo fuck this cunts day up... but got the missus snake wait.... this was your lucky day shroomy... see you next year... lol

:guitar: classic :applause: that snake knew you were at one with nature... :thumbsup:

falling asleep on the job, almost been there and got a wake up call by ants, pesky buggers.

I remember this time me and my mate who 'guerillas' were down at his plot, and we crossed over this wire fence and i was following, i wasnt paying attention and didnt see where he went over, and i just thought this will do, right as i was going to put my foot down on the other side, i looked down to see the biggest tiger snake i ever saw coiled up snoozing, i really did lose 10 years of my life and a hamstring by carefully going backwards. too close for comfort... :crazy:

i had a massive spliff after that, just to regain some composure. :toke: