California to vote on legalising marijuana!

California, the word itself, means "paradise", and it has this November a very good chance of becoming very true.

They are voting to legalise weed, and a previous poll, to show interest in such a thing, had a 53% "legalise it" result. if that keeps up, California will be a paradise, and to quote led zeppelin "I'm going to california with an aching in my heart!" If California comes to the right side, soon other states and countries are bound to follow, in what i call the positive domino effect, hopefully to hit australia in several years.

California, we're counting on you!

TGD

Go Cali, Go Cali, Go Cali !!!!!!!!!! Show those numb nutted, brain dead, war mongering dictactors you call leaders what the people really want! To sit at home smoking a nice big spliff without fear of going to jail for it. Maybe they can have a program after if they win, Weed for Guns, where you could trade in your fire arms for some of the weed they have impounded and stored as evidence, or as I like to call it , the cops personal stash =). GH72