O the pain

UHAX

Question

Well I have recently moved to Manly NSW from Scotland (no not Britain, Scotland).Anyway I have been a long time user of Cannabis because of my knee, as I have managed to dislocate it about 5 times causing a lot of damaged to it.

I have had an operation to try stop the dislocation, and this seems to have worked (it was done about 2 years ago) but I still get a lot of pain because of the damage i Have done, and there is not much more than can be done to fix it.

I used to remedy this by smoking, it really helped take the pain away far more so than the drugs I was put on, and I have used this method for the past few years and its been great.

But now that iv moved to Australia I have been forced to stop smoking

So I have started taking pain killers again, they really make me feel sick all the time, it really sucks. I have no idea why Governments keep people like me in pain by stopping the legal sale of this drug. It hurts every time I move my joint (right knee) it makes everything so hard, walking (I cant run anymore) even sleeping is a total nightmare.

I just wanted to make this post because I am pissed off. Just wanted to get my 2cents in.

2 answers to this question

Hey UHAX, I suffer from a bad back and i know what your saying, the meds are real bad for you and not good for you long term. Take Pisspotgrowers advice and set up a small grow for yourself. If you do you will be able to grow your own meds, that are a lot safer for you and don't keep you addicted to things like coedine and heavy pain killers.

Goodluck and check out my cupboard grow in the grow diaries and theres heaps more from other people that will give you some great ideas. GH72