Video of SWAT Raid

Absolutely shocking. These cunts should be shot themselves.

They shoot the dog, and it is squealing in pain for a while, then they lay more bullets into it.

For pot? They have killed someones best friend, and the guy's kid could hear the whole thing.

I cant describe how wrong that is. I mean... why?

i wish these cops suffer for the rest of their lives, two helpless dogs, not knowing anything or what was going on, and they just shoot them like that?

wtf is this..

anyway, i was gonna make another thread but the video i'm gonna paste is relevant as it includes some of the footage from what Crunchy posted. (Alex Jones talks about governments behind the drugs themselves)

http://www.gocolumbiamo.com/Feedback/feedback.php

Not that they'll take us too seriously, but here's a place you can comment on their "work".

I started writing just meaning to write a tiny little bit but found myself...thinking on this more and kind of blurting out a whole bunch of stuff.

Here's what I gave 'em:

You've probably been receiving a lot of comments on the SWAT Raid video that's been circulating online through various sites and youtube.

I just wanted to weigh in, and it's not all negative but I have to say it was a little distressing to watch.

I actually sympathise with Police in both your country, my own (Australia) and others that are forced to militantly act upon posession or marijuana in such a way - surely having worked in the job you people do, not to mention simply living and observing life around you, you would realise that essentially it's the one "drug" that makes people less violent and problematic. I myself have used MJ on a regular basis for quite some time though I don't consider myself a drug addict, a stoner, or anything else that I'd consider tantamount to our equivalent of an alcoholic.

I'm sure you've heard the whole spiel about if cigarettes and alcohol are legal with the amount of death and dismay they cause, MJ should be equally so if not only for the comparatively fewer problems, so I'll leave that there. The gateway theory is a myth...it's about a person not drawing a line when they should and the substance doesn't hand hold them in that decision making process...again, I'm saying this not in the hope that things will even become any better, not in the hope that people who choose to indulge in this peaceful substance will ever NOT be considered criminals in the eyes of the law - I write this to say, I really sympathise. I know a lot of you must feel as though your time could be more valuably spent, and I'm sure a lot of you (aside from well, hot-head bully a-holes that I'm sure many of you are embarrassed to work with) would actually hate putting anyone through an arrest, a search, or any kind of legal trouble for something as little as paraphernalia and/or MJ residue?

I mean I'm all for living a law abiding life, having fun, and not messing with or hurting other people...I personally HATE most "dealers" and what THEY do (there's your #1 Gateway right there) to people, how they exploit people that have no other means to obtain their preferred relaxant, they are scum. I've never met one that I didn't personally consider as such, and I'm right behind taking aim at creeps like that, and I'm talking about predominately weed dealers here - I won't even get started on how I feel about chemical/manufactured illicit drugs because it only gets worse, I'll just say that taking aim at THESE people is hitting the water, taking aim at the MJ enthusiasts must be more like pissing on your shoes.

I say this, as I honestly believe there is a lot of honest, hard working law enforcers that would agree with me - the people who take a hard line against the private use and/or cultivation for said private use of MJ or even sharing it among friends, I think are talking out their asses, with little or no actual perspective based on experience or reality, rather propaganda, and I feel sad for them as well.

It would seem like our Police here aren't quite so invested in taking people in for mj USE, which is a relief...I don't like to think about it but in your country, a guy like me who simply likes to live a peaceful existence, a guy who obeys every other law you could throw around while just not quite seeing eye to eye with the targeting of mj users, would be liable to be charged and/or incarcerated.

I have to say it seems ridiculous to me.

There is one more thing I'd like to comment on here, and when I said that you'll probably have seen it coming a mile off - watching this video, a dog or dogs can be heard, that are evidently shot and injured, left in pain, and then killed.

What can I say that probably hasn't been said here already? I'm not going to throw around any insults...I'll just say that the person/people who took the shot/s at the animal/s, especially the initial shot is more than likely a little damaged and unstable and should probably be subject to ongoing assessment about his or her mental condition - doing this kind of thing is not only unprofessional and unnecessary but I believe shows an instability and willingness to inflict pain and suffering that not only represents your department poorly but leads me to believe this person could be a danger liability to themselves and others.

Noise Hazard, I can almost imagine the shooter/s saying. Had to stop the dog barking so we could get on with our job, perhaps?

Here's some information for that person - I currently study animal specific courses to go towards working for our version of your ASPCA. One of the first and most basic things we learned to deal with of course being one of the most commonly kept animals, was dogs.

I have owned many dogs, and education aside I would have been able to tell you that on the basis of what was heard on that video - nobody was under threat from the animal/s, weren't attacking aggressively, the animal/s sounded excited if anything - could you expect less in such a commotion?

The dog was probably confused and scared by all of the noise being made, essentially a break in, and acted accordingly.

That dog should have and could have been subdued simply by being lead outside, or here's a wild theory...you could have simply called your local ASPCA department and had an animal worker attend and do so for you, if you had planned things a little better, say by covering the exits and approaching the entire operation in a less heavy handed way. Sloppy.

To the person who fired that/those shots - I hope that you never truly believe that you HAD to do what you did, I hope the animals cries stay with you and I hope your own family if you have one, finds out about your conduct and knows you for what you're capable of. I think that you are a disgrace to your colleagues, and that anybody proud to work with or any longer associated with you perhaps needs to have their own head checked as well - you are a poor representation of your profession and the kind of person who causes people to have a negative impression of police in general.

How you are perceived is up to you - I hope living with this hurts you a little, and that you can strive to make yourself a better person than this, as at this point you are sorely lacking.

Thank you, assuming anyone took the time to read this, and know that not everyone that your "laws" consider criminal by default are against you, I support the law in general, just not foolish unconstitutional laws that waste everybodies time, or those that ruin lives and take friends for next to nothing.

All the best.

Edited by Foreskinnius

good going Foreskinnius, we can only hope that they'll read it! it was definitely a good read, also you shoulda thrown in that behaviour like that is what gives police a bad name and opens the door for generalisation that they are all careless heartless pricks.

These swat types have too much energy from high energy food and too much of the peoples money.

Only when Amerika is totally bankrupt and big government disbanded will the peoples revolution be truly realised.

There is no hope in trying to convince these meathead swat types of anything, they only understand force so that is what they need to be stopped in the short term.

Good luck Amerika, I hope this type of Nazi behavoiur stays in Amerika nd never comes to the shores of Australia or NZ.

Absolutely shocking. These cunts should be shot themselves.

They shoot the dog, and it is squealing in pain for a while, then they lay more bullets into it.

For pot? They have killed someones best friend, and the guy's kid could hear the whole thing.

I cant describe how wrong that is. I mean... why?

Alot of these guyz are fucked up from active duty killing peasants and raping gilrs in places like Iraq and Afghanastan...they are just totally fucked morons.

good going Foreskinnius, we can only hope that they'll read it! it was definitely a good read, also you shoulda thrown in that behaviour like that is what gives police a bad name and opens the door for generalisation that they are all careless heartless pricks.

so true sew

serve and protect huh?

The dog thing is the bit that got me the hardest. In front of his children too, what the fuck.

And I read they only found a pipe, a grinder and a few grams of weed.

I just can't believe shit like this can happen anywhere in the Western world. And over weed, too. It's not like he was dealing coke or anything.

I'm sure this video will get around the internet pretty fast, and anyone (pot head or not) will probably feel the same way we all have over this. Hopefully something will be done about it.