lack of nitrorogen

doing a run with the canna bio products and the plants(in flower) seem to have a nitrogen problem Im using a coco perlite mix with some rock dust mixed in.canna recommends their pro mix I just discovered,thanks hydro shop owner,for these nutes to supplement them...is their anyway to give them some nitrogen without adding to much of anything else?like straight N...got 4 weeks to go and need to see more green!!..thanks

ermmm... If you have the Canna Bio Range, add a little Bio Vega to the next feed, might need to reduce the Bio Flores a tad so the ec isn't too high... but that should do it.

Most of the premature yellowing problems I've seen are because folks change from grow to bloom nutes when they change to 12/12. I think plants are usually better off remaining on the grow formula through the transition period (stretch) and move on to bloom at the first signs of pistil clustering.

Another thing might be the state of the coco, nitrogen is used in the decomposition process and could be robbing the nutrient supply a tad. Either way, a bit more grow and a little less bloom and they should green up.

Edited by lou lou

hehe not really as i dont use that brand of nutes :D

im almost at 5th week and some are looking lite green but didnt want to add straight nitrogen...i guess it could be the natural decline process in the plant loosing energy and color in the leaves so the buds can thrive....or it could be the fungas gnats haha

good luck