Caterpillars fkn dozens of em !

post-32662-1272905466_thumb.jpgpost-32662-1272905400_thumb.jpgHello fellow stoners ! I'm gettin smashed by these little fucks ! 48hrs ago i had 6 per plant now i have 36 per plant ! Indoor grow in a cab . Fucken moth must of flown in there while i was check out the ladies ! 1st week into flower ! How to wipe these bastids out ?? Brisbane ?? Bunnings up the road ! Ive tried using 1 tsp dish liquid and 1 tsp garlic with 500mls of water and they fucken laughed at it ! Time for some serious shit me thinks ! WTF are they and how do i waste em ? Thanks dudes /dudettes ! Edited by hazedaze

Firebomb them....lol

Nah i had a caterpillar problem, you could use labaycid. not sure if they sell it at bunnings but its mainly meant for fruit flies but works a treat for caterpillars...other than that, just go thru with a fine tooth comb and pick em all off

yea mate just had the same problem only it was outdoors , solution was a combination of "Yates Natrasoap" and "Amgrow Organix Pyrethrum Insect Spray " 50% mix of each with water sprayed on top and under leaves all over plant , one application eliminated the stinking catepillars they were just dropping off the plant left right and centre

both ingredients are organic, safe to humans and available @ bunnys .. wooo hooo lol

best o luck

lol

I had one plant this season with caterpillars... during flowering. They are tough little buggers that even munch through resin coated tip leaves and then hide between a stem and the attached bud.

I used the biological control Dipel, (Bacillus thuringiensis kurstaki). Cleaned them up no worries.

• Upvote 1