amongst the bushes..

lol

hey guys, my apologies if this isn't written too well.. i've had a few too many tonight lol but with that out of the way.. let me begin my plans and thoughts.

Well, without anything growing this season, my stash is dropping alittle low, and because I'm back with the parents, that makes things alittle difficult, though i will let a mate grow some in my setup while im home, aslong as i get some smoko..

The park around the corner from my place is dense in bush and my regular running route cuts straight through it, so it wouldn't be anything unusual if i was spotted in the bush several times a week when needed (i knew i was building up an alibi) im also going to can the idea of a wire fence or any covers, will probably just still to using the lay of the land to keep it out of sight. I have checked on google maps and the spot seems pretty good to me, ill probably just bump up the soil im gunna plant in during these next few months..

I'm ordering a few kinds of seeds off marijuana-seeds.nl

• Northern Lights x Haze
  • PPP
  • Hollands Hope - cant decide between these 2
  • Mango - cant decide between these 2

I've read a couple of threads on growing in general and several on growing outdoors, Im going to buy some 100% coco (not sure which brand) and some high quality potting shit for roses, and im going to mix alittle into the soil i already have.. Not sure on how many i'm going to plant i'll figure that out if anyone can tell me of any past experiences growing outdoors with these strains (size, yield etc). Im leaning to planting about 5 - 8 of each seed, the area is pretty big, but surrounded by trees and brush mostly taller than myself, so i am lucky.

I've thought about the water, and i've got a pretty easy place to get water from not far, plus there is a high, steep stretch just behind where i plan to go, and there has been lots of off-runs from the rain when i have run past, so if i dont get a chance to water for a couple of days, if it rains ill have a few days of water if i can put a tank or even troughs up.

The only problem I've come across is how the hell am i going to dry it out, unless i can manage to get some ways to do it out of the parents sight, i may have to do it at a mates place, though i run the risk of some getting pinched (i doubt he would though)

Any past experiences or advice or anything i've missed would be grateful.

Its not happening for about another 3 - 4 months so i have nothing to worry about, and plenty of time to fine tune my plans and take in all the advice I can muster..

This will be my first outside grow and my first grow done solo, so all advice is great!!

i will edit this so it makes sense sometime tomorrow, im too ripped at the moment

lol lol lol

yea mate , from what i understand parks are public places , is it a good idea to grow in public places

must have missed it, its a bush park, they've been fighting to have it at national park status for a long time, there is a hell of alot of bush to get through to get to where im planning for, but thanks fr the heads up

Ummm, yeah you do realise your out of season?

If you are far enough north that your night time temps stay above 10C through winter, then a sativa strain, possibly the nlxhaze might be ok. I don't think ppp will stretch enough through flower to make winter growing profitable... don't know mango, but holland's hope in affie x skunk... and waste of money planting in out of season unless you can veg indoors before flowering.

The last point is location... if it's on your regular run, I expect there is a path of sorts and if there is a path, it's probably on a other people's regular route too.

Now the bit about being seen there... it might not be suspicious to be seen running through the area but disappearing into the bushes or reappearing will be dead obvious.

And lastly, if it is the sort of place people walk their dogs, DON'T USE BLOOD AND BONE. Off leash dogs will find your crop in seconds if they catch a whiff of B&B.

Amazing how good an idea can sound when under the influence, shame it doesn't last when sobriety returns.

lou lou, yes i obviously know its out of season, thus my saying i have months of getting the planning right.

Yes, there is a path and no, its not regularly run by many. Running everyday of the week I usually only see 2 people out on the trail and certainly not anywhere where near where i plan to be. There is a trail off-running my regular path which goes further into the bushes, i fish off this trail sometimes and have NEVER EVER seen anyone there. Yes, there is a trail but to get to my proposed area you have to cross the water, its not deep, and i just walk through it every time, again, i have never ever seen anyone on the other side of the water, and on the other side there is not any sign of a trail, you need to be ninja to get through the bushes really.

I am not planning to winter grow, don't have a clue where you got that idea from..

Dogs are prohibited from the bush-park, no problem there.

Obviously missed that sentence towards the bottom... 3 -4 months (July - August) is still too soon, unless, of course, if you are far enough north enough to not have to about cold nights.

Apart from the mango (coz I dunno the strain) I can vouch for the rest of them growing well outdoors when planted at the appropriate time.

Well I meant to aim around september/october. So obviously my counting went wrong somewhere!

Yes i couldn't find too much on the mango being grown outdoors by anyone, but the other 2 were very mainline all over these forums and several other information sites as being good for an outdoor grow. Good to know i've gone with some decent choices, hopefully decent beginnings = decent endings, thanks mate.

lol

I grew the ppp this season just gone. In my back yard it was very light sensitive. It started flowering early March. Due to position and actual sunlight hitting the plant. Spider mites, loopers, caterpillars love this plant. It has potential to get very big and noticable. I scrogged it and it still grew pretty big.