Anyone got a recipe for burnt butter?

Managed to waste 2 oz of very crystally ppp trim.... fell asleep with the butter simmering on the stove and evaporated off all the water buffer... woke to the smell of crispy fried weed and burnt butter.

The reason I didn't use the slow cooker was because the slow cooker was full of light olive oil and 3 oz of seedless, sativa bushbud.

Anyone got a recipe for incredibly burnt butter?

Well, I put the butter aside and turned my attention to dealing with the olive oil. Still need to filter some of it, so it's chilling in the fridge until I get some more filter paper.

Back to the butter. I re hydrated the butter and weed mixture with a litre of hot water, strained off the greens, set, washed, set again, washed again, and finally semi set one last time before having a taste... mmmm well it still looks repulsive, but most of the smell is gone and surprisingly easy to eat when sandwiched between a couple of ritz crackers.

Tastes minimally of weed and doesn't taste burnt at all... I should know in another 45 mins or so whether it's worth cooking it up into choc chip bickies.

Not the strongest batch... 2 hours before noticeable effect, topped up after 2 and half hours and now, nearly an hour later I can still type, but I feel like my muscles are slowly melting.

Definitely time for bed and well worth turning into bickies.

Cheers Madame, it's turned out surprisingly well. Had a good night's sleep, only up once to massage a cramp. I'll get a pic once it defrosts... decided to give the butter another wash, put it back in the freezer to set and promptly forgot all about it.

:D didn't get around to pics, ate most of the butter on toast with vegemite. Used the last of it tonight to make choc chip cookies (had a friend coming over for the evening). Well, said friend is trashed and snoring gently on the couch, doesn't have quite my tolerance... looks like I'm sleeping alone.. might have a joint first seeing as it's just gone 4:20