MULLAWAY MEDICAL CANNABIS MEETINGS

grace

Question

Meet Tony at MardiGrass

1st and 2nd May 2010

MULLAWAY MEDICAL CANNABIS MEETINGS

Tony Bower will be compiling a register for his soon to be authorised medical cannabis clinic, the first in the country. MS, HIV, cancer and chronic pain sufferers are invited to be part of Australias first legal medical cannabis dispensary trial.

Meetings will be on the Town Hall verandah - go through the hall to the back verandah.

Satureday: 2pm and 5pm

Sunday: Midday and 4pm

for more information on MardiGrass click the link below

http://www.nimbinmardigrass.com/

Black History, Bright Future

Mullaways Medical Cannabis has got the go ahead from the Federal level of the Therapeutic Goods Administration to move forward with their plans to manufacture medical cannabis. After a long drawn out process they have finally received approval with Director Tony Bower being declared �a fit and proper person for a license�.

�The next step is to build a manufacturing facility in the Kempsey area before the license can be fully approved. This facility will be the first and exclusive to cannabis research and the making of new medicine,� says Tony.� Talks have been under way with Kempsey Council for a good number of months and will move ahead very quickly now. I will be entering into talks with Banks and private investors during the week and I don�t see any problems with that.�

�The NSW Government have been notified and I expect that they will now take their duty of care more seriously and not waste any more of our money on a senseless court case, that will leave people suffering even longer�, added Tony. �I say to the NSW Government the war is over, show humility in defeat.�

Medical Cannabis

If you have a letter from your doctor confirming your condition as one that is known to benefit from cannabis you may be able to visit Australia�s first Medical Cannabis Dispensary in Nimbin. Director of Mullaway�s Medical Cannabis Pty Ltd, Anthony Bower says he has waited long enough.

�The Premiers Dept is taking too long and I have friends who are dying or suffering terrible pain and I know I can help them. It is against my culture to withhold help from someone who asks, if I have the knowledge and the means to assist and reduce their pain and suffering.�

�I have been in communication with the Premier and the Health Department for a year now and they are just stalling. Premier Nathan Rees sent his best wishes in his letter last week and I appreciate his support�, said Mr Bower in Nimbin on Tuesday, which happenned to be World AIDS Day.

�There are 2 million cannabis users in Australia and the Labor party have promised Medicinal cannabis trials for years. We are all getting fed up with waiting. If the politicians have not been watching what is happenning in America and elsewhere with a complete change of attitude towards medical cannabis users, then they need to now.

Cannabis, the most grown plant on the planet not long ago, is a marvellous plant with a myriad of uses. It is an extraordinary medicine.� said Michael Balderstone, President of the Hemp Embassy. �We are sick of being ignored�, said Mr Bower who has been breeding, growing and researching cannabis strains for their medicinal properties for over thirty years.

As promised the Medical Cannabis Dispensary did materialise in Nimbin this week, with free medicine to genuine cardholders from other countries and Australians with a letter from their doctor.

Mullaway's Medical Cannabis Pty Ltd

PO Box 334

Kempsey NSW 2440

Tinctures

Tinctures are produced by extracting and preserving the medicinal constituents of the herb in alcohol or oil.

If you have a letter from your doctor confirming your condition as one that is known to benefit from cannabis you may be able to visit Australia�s first Medical Cannabis Dispensary in Nimbin. Director of Mullaway�s Medical Cannabis Pty Ltd, Anthony Bower says he has waited long enough.

Nimbin Online Market

http://www.nimbinonlinemarket.com.au/WORK%...ABIS/index.html

cool. I know you are right Radic, as soon as someone opens up a coffeshop then it will all be over and done with, as it was in other more progressive parts of the world.

This is why this step is so unbelievably heroic, in my opinion. This is not about peoples's right to be happy, it is about providing relief to those who need it.

How long has this been happening and how many hoops were to be jumped through? I am interested in learning about the tincture and extraction methods. Does indoor/outdoor/hydro/organic make any difference to the outcome/philosophy? Are the strains decided apon based on patient comments or on a more commercial effort versus yield type scenario.

How many is the "patient limit" at the moment? Do Doctors write out the "recommendations" easily enough? Has there been any problems from the police yet? Has there been any meetings with head honcho police, as part of the "hoop jumping" process.

To legally grow Cannabis, even if it is to be given away, sounds like a damn dream job to me.

If you want to work for him that may be possible in the very near future

of course he is the boss and his methords must be strictly adhered too

thats what his license allows him to do

is that what you want?????????????

Yes. That is what I would like to do one day. Most definately without a doubt. I would love to be able to help in this particular cause in any way possible.

greetns nota

i will try and answer your Qz

How long has this been happening

gestamate ,,,,,,about 4yrz do far this is the first oz company and the next will be ezer cause now yhey know what to do

Has there been any problems from the police yet?
no

cause

that moment you do apply

the cops wont touch you because if you do approved they have no case

it take a long time because the final approval is an inspection of the facility

so you have to build the whole complete drug manufacturing plant before you actually get your license

how many hoops were to be jumped through?
many, that one, you best talk to mulaway bout

and he still got lots more to go

Has there been any meetings with head honcho police, as part of the "hoop jumping" process.

the latest hoop was an official approval by the federal cops

so mullaway is now approved by the feds to be a ,,,,, "fit and proper person to own a drug manufacturing business"

Does indoor/outdoor/hydro/organic make any difference to the outcome/philosophy?
yes ofcourse

you will be licensed to deal with cannabis in a particular way and any ting elce is against the current laws

Are the strains decided apon based on patient comments or on a more commercial effort versus yield type scenario.
both and it must be qualified scientific tested

University's will help

private studies are very exe to run

How many is the "patient limit" at the moment?
atm, in NSW, i believe 49 plants is the limit to personal use

this can vary and is subject to change any time

Do Doctors write out the "recommendations" easily enough?
here in nimbin the answer is yes

anywhere elce ????????????????????? fiik

I would love to be able to help in this particular cause in any way possible.
thanx and praize for your support

write letters to media and MPs and urge support

irey guidance

greetnz

Mullaways Medical Cannabis

AUSTRALIA'S first medical cannabis dispensary is operating at Nimbin.

Tony is seeking expressions of interest for participation in clinical trials of Mullaways Medical Cannabis tinctures. The conditions line is for a list of ailments.

here is the application for the trial

Mullaways-Medical-Cannabis-Trial-Application-Form.pdf

download and print out, fill in and mail to the address on the form if you are interested and feel participation would be appropriate.

irey guidance