Drug Documentaries. My personal TOP10.

The Union and Super High Me is awesome.

I also liked BBC - The Evil Weed, as it shows some vital information on weed.

:thumbsup: I showed my dad The Union, the part where they prove that it doesnt cause lung cancer and brain cells to die and even though my dad's a doctor he doesn't believe it.

Sigh.

His rebuttal is that

He says that he gets cannabis addicts who have detrimental health right now because of long term cannabis smoking. =/

;)

Thanx for the list Skydiver,

"The Union" is one of the best recent ones from memory (need to re-watch soon :D)

and "Run From the Cure" is an Important one (although it sure could do with an update or sequal :))

"The Evil weed" as Moeyy said has some good bits (but I found it's 'fear tactics' side to be a little stupid)

"Super High Me" was certainly a bit of fun (a bit more solid research should have been done tho i feel , while they ahd the chance)

and ... I'm not 100% sure I've seen the rest of those ones in the list except maybe "The Hemp Revolution".

"Should I smoke Dope" sounds like it was way over the top (there is a discussion thread onit somewhere :o )

I've heard of the "Waiting to Inhale" one and must get around to seeing it.

There is also a Doco Entitled "The Magic Weed - History of Marijuana" which is another quite good one ... Well worthy of being in a Top 10 list ;)

Also the classic "Grass" with Woody Harrelson as Narrator would be right up there ;)

And maybe the Old but worth a watch "Hemp For Victory" - 1942 ;)

You can skip "Reefer Madness" unless you feel like a laugh lol

No worries. What else is there ... ?

Cheerz and Enjoy :thumbsup:

Budman ;)

P.s. EDIT : Here is the other (Big Sister) thread I was thinking of :) :

Marijuana Related Documentaries