whats one more problem

Well after problem after problem, my last plants left have been in flower for about 8 weeks now, still another 2 weeks to go im thinking, these plants are showingmale flowers for the first time, i noticed 2 had opened and spread there pollen, now my question is should i pull my plants now and enjoy what i have with no seeds or would i be able to wait the two weeks left and not worry about seeds destroying my plants...

yeah thanks mong, i usually go and have a look every day, i left it 3 days inbetween visits, so they cant be to far gone, thanks for the advice mongy, i think im gonna go your way and harvest it now...hairs are 30 - 50% brown so its close enough, it will still get me smashed...thats all i care about...:thumbsup: