What goes up, must come down

Chopped my little plant today spent the day trimming ended up with a bucket full of leaves and a whole lot of buds. For my first harvest i cant reallly tell how good the yield is. I Havnt weighed it up yet either going to wait till they are dry. Im pretty sure theres still heaps of trimming left to do before it finishes drying.

Before trim

post-36052-1271576484_thumb.jpg

After trim

post-36052-1271576521_thumb.jpg

Nice big cola

post-36052-1271576579_thumb.jpg

Peace

F D L

:yahoo:

Still drying, been a week now a few branches/buds were ready to be put away but the majority I will leave for a little longer to dry until the branches snap. Here is some photos of the buds i put into jars. Take note these are the much more fluffier buds most of the colas are still drying.

post-36052-1272156216_thumb.jpg

post-36052-1272156258_thumb.jpg

P.s Do those buds look dry? This is my first grow and have only smoked pretty average commercial buds which are usually quite damp. Im going to burp/cure these for a week or so and then should be good to smoke?

Peace

F D L

:D

Iv put all my buds of my small plant into jars and started curing them, I weighed them up to, 4oz B) soo happy my aim was to get a qaurter of a pound and I just fell short by two grams haha, ahh well. Hopefully my big plant yields as well as this one.

post-36052-1272528947_thumb.jpg

Peace

F D L

Its a bmx shop in victoria im pretty sure, never bought anything from there or even gone there just a sticker i got given ages age when i was younger and into riding bikes. Should I get rid of it for their sake? could they get into trouble for me having that sticker?