strange looking preflowers

hey i need some help guys/gals...

the plant is 50 days old vegging 18/6 and i've got these leaves coming out of the 5th node where preflowers are supposed to be...is this normal?

more importantly...is the plant female? i haven't been able to find pics of preflowers that look like mine anywhere

the first pic is the 5th node...the rest are pics from higher nodes of the same plant.

please let me know what u guys think

cheers :yahoo:

post-37914-1271479191_thumb.jpg

post-37914-1271479305_thumb.jpg

post-37914-1271479394_thumb.jpg

post-37914-1271479430_thumb.jpg

yeah i think im gonna take ur advice mattick...its about time i tried cloning anyway...i've been avoiding it till now

but yeah if it turns out to be male then that would explain the rude finger eh? woudn't expect that kind of behaviour from a girl :yahoo:

but from what i've read... i need a humidifier to keep the clones alive till they take root...and the ones at the hydro shop cost $25 a pop...can i buy/make a cheaper humidifier using other options?? or shud i just go with quality?

any advice/help is much appreciated

cheers!

yea you know them takeaway clear plastic cups with domed lids that ya get thickshakes and that in , well ya can strike cuttings in them with perlite vermiculite or even coco , spray with water as required

really works best if you can sit the base of cup on something warm cause that encourages root formation too

save ya getting humidity box maybe

:thumbsup:

remember to stick duct tape around bottom part of cup to keep it dark for roots an prevent algae too

hey guys i decided to just flower the whole plant instead of cloning...

and i now have a beautiful baby girl!!! lol

these pics were taken after 8 days of 12/12

the only question i have left is determining the genus of my girl...cos i got a mixed bunch of indoor seeds from BDS so i have no idea what strain it is. later on im gonna post up pics of the leaves/branches/flowers etc hoping that someone can help me identify the strain i have

any suggestions on how to approach this??

cheers lol

post-37914-1272697590_thumb.jpg

post-37914-1272697601_thumb.jpg