g'day all, just wont to see what everyones into at the minute, smoking or growing. I'm going to do an order today . Ive got a few on the list that i will cut back to 3-4 srains

1, skunk 1

2,chronic

3,sensi star

4, c99

5, jack flash

6, white russian

can anyone give me the pros and cons of these strains, recommend anything else, maybe jack herer for quality, or big bud for yield. I ve not grown inside for about 16 yrs , still have most of the gear stuck away in the shed. I have the whole house to my self, so i have the choice of rooms to set up a 1000 watt grow. I have grown outside over yrs and yrs , but checking out ya grows and advances in the past 15yrs it may be time to turn the lights on again :bongon: , good on yas,

burtman

thats nah a bad list burtman .. cool . i did the herer once , that was a tripper .. glad to see it gone really , couldn't smoke and do anithing , more just mashed behond everything . too strong . the nycd i did that was fantastic , but lost her . aint done ak 47 , so that be a good swap for the big bud . more potent , don't want a weaker bud , indoors anyhoo . am growing the redman \mm , its ok staple sort .. should really be outside though . just ordered or won seeds on bidzbay , colombian diesel .. and original northernlights 90 \ haze f1 .. so i can make some seeds for the good people downunder . :bongon:

ev :D

C99 would be my choice, I grew it inside for around eight years, very consistent, great yield, excellent smoke, and quick, 49 days on the dot every time.

However I don't think you can get the original C99 from the Brothers Grimm anymore, just hybrids from other companies that don't match the original.

I have been growing Jack Herer for a few months, it's pretty good but I'm looking for something else. I found Bigbud too inconsistent and subject to mould, also the buds although big weren't that solid, don't know if it was just the seeds I got weren't the true Bigbud.

Skunk1 is good but gives off a lot of odour.

Any suggestions for outside grows, something with a good yeild, decent smoke, and most of all mould resistance. It's hard to find a decent strain for our conditions, very hot for the first few months then usually wet during the budding and finishing off period.

This year its been great, sun right through and after easter, problem is this isn't the norm :bongon: .

Any suggestions for outside grows, something with a good yeild, decent smoke, and most of all mould resistance. It's hard to find a decent strain for our conditions, very hot for the first few months then usually wet during the budding and finishing off period.

This year its been great, sun right through and after easter, problem is this isn't the norm .

my redman cross .. :bongon:

never done the c99 but think it be a hard one to aquire

ev

g'day ev, thought ya might call, you liked the pics of my burtmans mayham, I have never crossed her back to her self, i have a couple hundred seeds that ive grown her as she is last 3 yrs. What do you think might be the result.She is a quality smoke , yield ,size are all consistant with each seed, I have never grown her indoors.Even outdoors was quick to harvest,in ground nov harvested between 15 /20 march.I would like to consider across with one of the six above or something you might recommend. :bongon: Edited by burtman

i had a kush cross with black widow , god rest her soul :bongon: now that was a wicked cross .. the threads on here somewhere worth a look the resin and thye hash was wow , the taste brilliant , and you could smoke all day .. mmm the memories .

you ought to look for a pure kush , or a white widow to cross to the mayhem . something delicious or a diesel , mm .. don't get me started .. :D

my redman came fro usa and it is a mullimimby madnesss crossed skunk , can't find much info on the skunk though ..

any skunk would cross with your babe though ..

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...p;hl=hindu+kush

ev :D

Im currently growing some skunk1 (the pure), dr atomics NL5, shanti's afskxafhz f1 and f2, BW,and some bigbudxsupask.

I'm interested in getting some early finishing genetics for this coming spring.

i'm looking at Early Pearl, Early Skunk, Early queen, Hollands Hope. I think it shouldnt be just what flowers quick and mould resistant. You should choose your high that u want.

For a high yielding super fantastic euphoric high i'd suggest c99. I think the best you can get these days is from Mosca Negra seedbank. He stocks the F1, F2 and a stout backcross of the c99 - But these are seeds of Bros grimms, not from his parent stock.

Good luck in your search, i hope you find what you're looking for :_)