can someone recomend what seeds

Hey mad Turk welcome too OS mate!

If your new too growing cannabis I recommend you grab a pack of sensi skunk#1. Its a pinch too grow, big reliable yields and good smoke. Too sum the strain up its a growers dream. Even recently won the spanish cup after all these years too.

my 2c

Cheers

I too can vouch with Skunk#1.

You'll get very potent buds, finishes early, doesn't get too tall, and the buds are like golf ball to tennis ball size that are rock hard with heaps of trichomes. Oh and a very high bud to leaf ratio too.

Sativa Spirit is also a real nice plant, fat buds the size of coke bottles and about 12% THC, cant argue with that.

Both are good in or outdoors.

Not sure where you would get the seeds but if you want bud that flowers real fast then AK48 which is derived from ak47 inbred especially for faster flowering. 21 days to flower - but about half the potency of AK47

I know 3 weeks for flowering is hell fast, but it is true. Its a dealers dream because smells potent, looks good and often sold as AK47.

NOT THAT I RECOMMEND lieing about your strain. But if you need a fairly decent bud and real fast then in my experience AK48 is the way to go.

21 to 48 days, anyone care to tell me I am dreaming?

Because here is a pic of a grow at a little over 21 days:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2747/446561...859129fa4_b.jpg

Real easy to prove me right Google "AK48 flowering 3 weeks" or "AK flowering 28 days" or anything similar. depends on your lighting setup, your use of nutrients, growchems etc

Edited by pommiedude