yellowing new growth! what to do?

hi all i am having trouble with my first grow and need some opinions. i am growing in canna coco using their a and b nutes. i got some clones from a friend which are bout a month old now. anyways i was using rainwater for the plants without adjusting ph but now i have bought a liquid test kit and got some ph down. i made the mistake of changing the ph straight away instead of dropping it gradually and now most of my plants have been getting bright yellow new growth and the new leaves are really thin and the plants are growing slowly. i have been trimming the new growth off on one plant and leaving another alone to see which recovers quicker. it looks like they have sulphur deficiency to me. so i also added some epsom salts to the nutes. i will put up pics in the next few days as i am away atm. could the sudden change in ph have the same effect as sulphur deficiency and whats the best thing to do now

Giver her a bit of a flush with ph adjusted water 5.8-6.3 n just let here recover. More u try n do more u will hurt her. Gona naad a pic to tell ya really what it is.

First r u indoor or out ?, I saw ur using cana coco as a medium but what nutes do u have ?Canna make 1 for coco specific n 1 for aqua, i find using the aqua nutes in coco i get a yellowing in my leaves as a calcium deficiency , which maybe be part of the problem.

Anyways bit more info n pics n we help ya save thoes babies :wallbash:

greetnz

could the sudden change in ph have the same effect
yes

and cause shock

whats the best thing to do now

imho

flush is a good move

asap

dowit

go soooooo

right now your plants are suffering shock

the need K

switch to folia feeding while you flush

do not spray under hot lights or in full sun..... ever

seen

use high K potassium spray like liquid kelp as directed for folia spray

if your plants are in bud..... use a high P phosphate spray too like liquid guano

if your plants are in grow stage still

use a high N nitrogen spray like fish emulsion mix and spray as directed for folia feeding

little worm juice mixed at 100:1 will help too

pix are a must

They look a bit happier but man stay away from the salts when using coco, this medium is bad if it gets salt build up and this will just make it worse. Stick with ya nutes and always test and adjust PH and make sure if your using drain to waste to get at least a 10% run off, 15% is better. The seaweed solutions can be used watered down for foilar spray and are great for reducing shock in plants. Try not to use anything with bulk fertilisers on the leaves right now, you might shock them too much again. Later. GH72

yeah they are doing alot better now. i am getting 2 600hps tomorrow for the flowering. but now i have a new dillema! i have a mouse or something. little bastard ring barked two of my plants the other night and they fell over and snaped the trunks so i had to take a heap of clones of them. i have put mouse traps down there but havent caught him yet.