very light green

Hi!

This baby is my little guinea pig so i'm not to worried about her but still it would be nice if she reached maturity.

Initially i think i gave her a bit too much nutrients "nulife power gro" as you can barely make out in the pick the tip of the leaves are slightly yellowed and curled up. What worries me is that she has such a light shade of green.

After i gave her too much nutrients next wattering i skipped the nutrients and halved them after that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Medium is organic soil with clay balls and i have added a little bit of sulphur to the top of the soil.

400w hps and a decent fan which keeps the temp on the plant to a decent level.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.e01386638e.jpg

hey m8 thx for the reply :)

I added sulphur because i could not find ph down solution at my local flower shop and the water i was feeding it had a high ph.

Long story short i realized i was in the wrong ph range(i was using the hydro range), i have now gotten proper ph down solution, re-potted it in organic soil with no fert etc and fed it a little 6.5ph water with a veeery slight nulife power-gro mix and its already looking better.