Hungry Beast ...

:)

http://hungrybeast.abc.net.au/

If you live in a later 'time-slot' than the EADT ... This was on just after 9pm in NSW. ABC.

Try and catch it , no Australian TV show has ever captured the issue better , trust me. :)

(it's extensive , goes for well over 10 minutes)

There is also a live forum with John McGeary (Ex-cop Aussie member of LEAP) at 9:30pm EADT on their website ... plz , anyone who knows what they are talking about , why not join it lol

(I don't think I can load it , modem is playing up)

Cheerz ;)

;)

:)

OMG!,

What a mess of a forum lol

I don't reckon my bandwidth is that bad , but I at least read most of it.

Can't expect much from a medium that clunky ... but still I'm dissapointed taht John McGeary seems almost as ignorant and deluded on the issue as the Major Brian ;) geez

Anyhoo , Cheerz to all the people who had something sensible to type ;)

;)

Was a great TV segment as only Hungry Beast seems cabable of producing ... I hope it get's on U-tube or something , i Want a copy :)

;)

P.s. Aaand The Discussion continues on Lateline it seems ... ;)

It was hands down the best report on illegal drug use I've ever seen on Australian tv. They said they'd be releasing there survey today, which will be cool to look though. They actually claimed that 51% of Australians feel cannabis should be legal.

A lot of misinformation going on in the forum, though. John mcgeary actually claimed that cannabis causes more problems than heroin! That major brian dick head was trying the old propaganda rant, about how howards tough on drugs worked, since the supply of heroin went down. But of course everyone knows that as heroin use went down slightly, meth use and a huge rise. It had nothing to do with any hard line drug policy!

:applause:

Yeh man ... a big WTF!? to that dude ... but anyhoo ...

Did anyone notice that nearly every Hungry Beast File is on youtube excepting this one? ... No shit , It has been hard to track down , I found the Leap discussion ... but not the big statistical summary that the Beast Files cover so well (my next 2 faves being the Google one and especially the Oztralian Supermarket Duoploly one). :yahoo:

Anyone got a copy? ... I'm not well versed in copying flash videos yet. If someone has it on file I would swap a few other docos in return. :xcited: No Worries.

Anyway ... It's all a sorry state of affairs currently ... for as much positivity there IS surrounding the legalization/Decriminalization of Cannabis there is just as much negative flow ... can't say it doesn't give me the shits ... but I've noticed a bizarre trend happening in Australia especially that signifies a new level of propoganda and all sorts of BullShit ... I just hope there's enough sense in the wider community now that any plans for going backward on this issue will be duely criticized and swiftly halted.

I could probably ramble on longer ... but I'm getting tired ... and If your reading this you probably are too :bongon:

So I will leave it at that for now.

Cheerz All ... and may your Files be Beastly :scratchin:

Budman :thumbsup: