to tall to flower

tigger

Hey tigger,

I plan on going with the AK47xC99 for my first grow have you encountered any problems with this strain, I need to no because I will be starting my first crop very soon?

Also your AK47xC99 looks great, post a picture of the Exodus when it has finished please? it also looks very healthy

good strain, smells like pineapple. i vegged that plant from seed for about 4 weeks, when put into flower she streched verry little.from the 5 seeds i planted 2 females made it, one was given to a friend who said it flowered poorly, mine yeilded 1 /12 oz, which is good for me and my experience. if your starting from seed i would reccomend a good 4 weeks veg and take cuttings before flowering of course. keep the clones in veg while the others flower, that way when u finnished flowering out you can choose which one you will continue to grow. just go back to your labels on your cuts and concentrate on that one. veg, then clone, then flower ect, remmeber to label all clones the same as the plant it was taken from..