Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds

Well I scored some of these seeds with an order of Kanna, there basically a natural psychedelic. They contain LSA whice is as close to LSD as you can get naturally, and they are legal.

First night I took one, from all reports one shouldn't do much but some people reported 2 seeds knock em over. This produced no effect, but I did sleep bloody well that night. That friday night, I pulverised 3 seeds and ingested them at around 8:30. Buy ten my body felt like it wasn't itself any more, I was experiencing a fair amount of euphoria and was engrossed in infomercials on TV.

10:15, i crushed up 2 more seeds and swallowed them. (at this point i should note that most people normally throw up with more than 4 or 5). Come 11:30 i was getting some rather vivid closed eye visuals, almost like been on the enterprise flying along at warp 9. Then the chunder came, it was an almighty chunder too. Foul tasting, half of it ended up down my chest and not in the bucket. Very shortly after this, I felt bloody AMAZING. I cant really describe it, but I was lying on the loungroom floor amazed by thread in the carpet.

Next thing I noticed it was close 2 in the morning, but the last few hours hadent been real.It was like an old VHS in my memory, and i felt like chundering again. Had some fluid and it went away. Then the weirdest thing happened, I started sneezing(bloody cat) and it was almost like a full body orgasm(minus the orgasm :)).. Shortly after this, I went to bed and didn't move until 9 in the morning.

The next evening I only had 3, and found this a very comfy level for chilling... went to sleep at 10, woke at six dieing for a piss. In exactly the same position I went to sleep. I had some wicked dreams both nights.

I think, for a proper trip 8 - 10 seeds would provide quite adequate. For me any way, I reckon if you smoke a hit or two of MJ to settle your stomach. or even take some stomach medication. There are other methods that don't require to to swallow the seeds, like hold them in your mouth for half and hour. But they taste feral, i would like to try some basic extraction of the LSA.

Enjoy!

http://www.erowid.org/plants/hbw/images/archive/argyreia_nervosa_seeds3.jpg

Grow them in spring outdoors, or you can start them off in pots now under lights then stick it in the ground in spring.

Lightly sand the seed then soak it overnight to aid in germination, the hull is very thick and needs some help so that it can crack.

They need plenty of root space, so i recommend that you don't try grow this plant in a pot.

I have grown one very successfully in VIC, it is deciduous in autumn (for me anyway), and it put on four meters of growth this summer.

With that in mind, this plant is an absolute monster.

Think carefully about where you wish to grow it as it can be quite invasive and easily take over your garden (think jungle vine here guys).

You will need to be patient with this plant as it will not set seed until it is a few years old.

This plant will amaze you to grow, good luck.

• Upvote 1

As said in the post above lol. Ive not looked at growing myself. 100 seeds off a aussie herbalist site cost me $44 deliverd(I orderd some more last nite actually). I will continue using this site as I know the seeds work. For me not living in my own home growing is not an option, and for the once a fortnight or less that ill use the seeds the price is right. If anyone wants a link just PM me...

I will attempt an extraction this weekend if I have the time. Ill let you know how it goes!

Unless your an active gardener, there is really no point growing this stuff.

Everytime I have had these seeds, its totally duped me out of wanting to do psychadelics for months.

My dosage has always been between 10 and 15, but it has messed me up quite well every time, enough to make me reflect on my drug intake and cut it down...as you do after tripping out and losing your ego entirely :D

Having these seeds lying around for months seems to make them lose their levels of LSA it seems, but if you kept them out of light and heat, this might not be an issue.

I generally buy in small quantities when I feel the need to do LSA and do cold water extraction with teabags and covering with foil and leaving in the fridge for a few hours, which seems to strip away alot of the nausea causing effects - I have not yet gotten sick from HBW seeds!

My 2 cents with this great (and sometimes scary) legal high ;-)

I love HBWR and the ebst part is for me the nausea consists of 5 minutes uncomfort and then it just feels wierd when i drink afterwards, like my throat is a bit wierd IDK how to explain.

I find 6 seeds to be a good amount, i always dose in even amounts, had bad experiences on odd numbers only. 6 pulverised in a saddy then chewed for around 20 seconds and washed down with a drink of some sort... followed by hours of picking chunks from my teeth :). Actually on some right now. found that it was around 1-1.5 hours in i felt it and started to fade around the 5 hour mark... not bad. a very happy talkative feeling gained.

I have tried to grow, unsuccesfully. but recently bout 150 seeds for $5.70 in an auction so i am set :)

hey man you will have an extremely root-bound plant extremely quick... While i have no experience growing all the stuff i read indicates they have a very expansive root system and will not grow much foliage without this. Now i would assume that in a very large pot you may be able to get at least a year or twos growth before they start to get unhappy... do you think that within 2-3 years you could get them in the ground, otherwise consider taking clones and planting them in the ground so you can have a backup plant just in case the one in the pot dies or whatever.

i haven't really heard of them growing as a "pot" plant to be honest, except to get them started... i havent had anygerm yet, i should try again soon

as the root system gets bigger they will drink/eat a lot too in pots, how often will you be able to water and fertilise ???

it is kind of like trying to make a fully grown adult eat through a babys bottle to get all his food, you spend all day sucking the tiny bit of nutrients out and get no time to do anything else >.>

It's a very interesting seed that's for sure, i ordered 20 online earlier in the week, i wanted to see what they were like i've never tripped before and figured this would be a good place to start. There are a few sites on the net where i got info from about the seeds most people were saying that they should be treated with respect etc, i had no real intentions of getting spiritual with these seeds on my first trip, just wanted to see what would happen.

I am not sure if i liked it or not, it was interesting, different to anything i have ever tried before.

I took 6 seeds crushed them up and put them under my tongue for around 20 mins and spat them out, nothing for the first few hours, a little bit spacey, but nothing too dramatic, i sat down and watched a bit of TV, but must have fell asleep at some point but after i woke up it hit me like a sack of shit.

I was seeing a bit of colours, things felt different and i was completely disconnected with the world. I figured i would ride it and see what happened after, i had a bit of discomfort in my stomach, but had something to eat and didn't spew like many people say they did.

Mum's boyfriend came around around 5 hours into the trip which kind of sucked but most of the visuals were gone by now and i could communicate, he was talking to me and i felt much more open than before, i think i said more than i would normally nothing bad though.

around 6 or so hours into the trip i went into the living room to get a drink, looked at the blinds and they seemed like they were dancing at me, kind of freaked me out so i got out of there and went back into my room.

Overall the trip lasted around 12 hours...very different, i don't really know how to describe it...i don't know why, but for some crazy reason i was looking at plants on ebay i am making a small nursery in my garden and i was looking at some cactus, and i was saying to myself in my head that i feel sorry for those plants that they have not been sold and they look sad and that i should buy them...i dunnoo..strange.

Won't be trying them for a little while again though :P