New Glass Pipe

Hey everyone these are some pics of my new pipe i picked up from a place hehehe its a colour changing one cost 50 bucks but i love it really chunky i dont think it would break very easily anyway hers some photos :thumbsup: this was a great test for my cheap digi camera too hehe

Hahahahah! this is so weird! i bought a pipe just like that recently too! Off ya tree right? mine cost fifty five.

If you think it doesn't break easily think again, because mine broke within 2 days of having bought it, it's pretty much not made of any kind of special glass, it's just glass, even the thick stem section snapped into several parts.

So what happened to it? i was stoned need i say more? people usually drop shit when they get a good stoned body feeling.

Enjoy your pipe man, but DO NOT let it fall under any circumstance, I'm pretty sure if it was pyrex glass or glass with polymer molecules it would not have shattered so spectacularly.

Got a new spoon pipe coming in the mail anyway, but it's still not here....

Yeah i know, the smooth talking Rave pants dope was talking to me about how wonderful the pipe is, but he didn't tell me any of it's flaws, 55$ I'm not stupid and know that asking for a new one is pointless, but i am going to demand a wholesale replacement.

And Wholesale replacements is a pretty fair compromise.

Still, not happy about it, i only smoked sticky in the pipe once, and it was broken shortly after.

Still waiting on spooney, Good old Spooney pipes, Bongs N Things, should have turned up today, store owner told me so, still waiting....

If this is what 11 or so dollars of overnight express shipping is like, then BNT should ditch whatever courier they are using and get a different one, because based on my experience my opinion of the service is that it's shit (the delivery not BNT)

But then again, there could be some odd unforseeable circumstance, still don't excuse the fact it wasen't cheapo delivery :thumbsup:

Meh, i guess i can wait, i got no Cannabis to use, and i am in a Dilemma of whether to be an Activist or a Smoker, being Both isn't a good idea.