What strains are the following buds?

post-38393-1268892963_thumb.jpgpost-38393-1268893135_thumb.jpgpost-38393-1268893357_thumb.jpg

post-38393-1268893534_thumb.jpgany help would be great. thanks :bongon:

plant 1 is hanging and we have fast dried a few buds. fairly dense smoke. light high.

plant 2 was in the best light position but we believe the same strand as the drying heads of plant 1

plant 6 was the first in the ground with limited life, also we believe tomatoes have stifled the root system. very thin leaves.

plant 7 was planted a month after the rest after being re-potted several times. the buds are really light and the leaves a dark green however it is in a shaded position.

i obviously have 3 or 4 more, but based on what i've seen these are the different strands, and or stages. and the best shots.

thanks again!

HighBombers

i disagree, i believe there are people out there who will be able to pick strains, or at the very least narrow it down, as there are only about 25-30 commercial mainstream strands. Just need one of those people to stop on by here. Thanks anyway.

Woohooo :bongon:

That means I'm only 5 off having all of em :)

Bahahahahahaha

Mate the problem is you will only really be able to get a ind/sati plant conclusion.

Any strain specific answers can only really be "it looks like" answers and educated guesses unless you specifically know it's true origin.

you wont get a truer answer than that, anything more precise is a guess.