one down, 7 to go

took down my 5 footer just earlier today after procrastonating for days over when i should actually chop her! I decided that she wasn't going to get any better and out came the seceteurs.

since it's my first harvest....i thought that the roots would have gone wide and deep but they were very localised, I actually pulled the base out of the ground with surprising ease. anyway I have some juicy pics for you all. bare in mind that this was a small, untopped plant that was slow growing from the get go. never really bushed out at all, only 2 other stems and one of them was about 1/4 the size of the main stem...which i chopped last week for a friend.

post-36943-1268873254_thumb.jpg

post-36943-1268873269_thumb.jpg

weighing in at 60grams, not bad :bongon:

post-36943-1268873338_thumb.jpg

post-36943-1268873366_thumb.jpg

post-36943-1268873547_thumb.jpg

a very healthy sativa dominant plant, there are a couple of seeds in her buds which i'll pull out when it's dried.

more harvests to come over the next 4 weeks ! stay tuned