Kanna & Justicia

Recently purchased a product by this name from one of the online herb shops here in Austrailia.. I was somewhat scepticle by the the decription. It contains Sceletium tortuosum and Sceletium emarcidum, trouts notes(2nd edition) had no refereance to either of these products. But I thought I would try some anyway, i purchased a 0.5g pack powderd(cost $7.50). From what i have read, you can smoke it, make tea, ingest or snort it.

Anyway, a pinch between the fingers on either side and snort away, its not the most pleasnt thing on the nose. In fact I think I will look at other ways to intake this stuff from now on. It produced a mildy euphoric effect rather quickly actually, in about 5 mins. I felt content to sit im front of the computer and not move, even when the oven beeped. I didnt really care for what was happeing around me. But i reckon my mood was somewhat increased. I reckon this would be a nice release if your stressed.

An hour down and the effects were somewhat gone, I could still feel it, but it was just there. I was still rather happy tho. I belive another pinch or two right now would be rather pleasnt, but I just couldnt bring myself to abusing my nose again so soon... Mite have to make some tea instead.

I think, as a nice little legal pick me up this is a good product that I mite just leave in my wallet. Im just gonna have to experiment with different doses and methods now. there is alot of info on the net aswell, just go google the shit.

The same company also sent me some free Argyreia nervosa seeds, So i will be trying these when i get some spare time.

erowid has info...

Edited by boosted brick
No Hot Links