Stone Your Mind

Hey 420downunder just watched your utube vid Outstanding :bongon: Amazing Thats got to impress your friends and everyone.

It looks like it would deliver such a smooth toke. My doulble chamber is pretty smooth but your i bet is better.

So to get one of them would be how mate.

cheers roy

Thanks guys lol

Your best chance in getting a Syn shipped to you is by joining a glass forum like glassdistrict.com and messaging either one of the store owners that will ship internationally or contacting Syn direct through glasspipes.org, you can also pick them up second hand and occasionally brand new on the glass market at tahoekush.com.

Toro, Itza and others including occasional SG's can also be had from chicokush.com.

Personally I don't like Illadelphs at all, they use cheap chinex glass in all their coloured tube sections, coils and trees etc and I'm not a fan of ice or the coil which is more of a novelty than anything.

Edited by 420Downunder