What's going wrong? Looks like Ph...

greetnz

flush the pots is a good ting as long as you have good drainage

coco has poor drainage

50 litre pots, flushed six times in one day with about 450 l of water adjusted to 3.3ph.
water adjusted to 3.3ph. woooww

that is way too low

it may damage the roots

i never go below 5ph

ever

i use a potting mix of 1/3 coco and 2/3 sand

imho

switch to folia feeding

kelp and worm as recommended for folia feeding for your size plants

never spray under hot lights

seen

your pix of the leaf damage are not very clear

try and get some better ones,

crucial ----> close up pix of the underside of the damaged leaf

and

same for the roots zone

be on the look out for insects

now that your plant is suffering stress she will be venerable to insect attack

keep a watch full eye

seen

coco is designed by mother nature

to nurture a coconut tree seedling in sandy soil

it will always tend to stabilize around 7ph

that is one of its attributes

it is recommended to use a low ph nutrient solution with coco by most nutrient plans

i suggest you read it thoroughly and stick as close to it as you can

irey guidance

Thanks for all the replies.

I'm using a new bottle of Ph, the Ph pen I use seems to be fine (I calibrate it regularly and it seems to give consistent reads). I do have some plastic on the bottom, but put that in after the problems emerged. It's not in a tent. The plant is about 1m squared, maybe a bit bigger. The pots feel like they might be root-bound, at least the top of the coco doesn't penetrate easily and when I push through I can feel the roots tearing apart. The pots aren't cheap. They are the same i've used the past two cycles, and even though I had problems it was caused by nute burn and I resolved that for a few weeks until this showed up. I used to be able to flush and see the ec and ph of the run-off come down, but the ph simply won't budge this time so that's why I think this is the problem. The pattern of burning on the leaves is the same as pictures i've seen of Ph problems. I also ran the pump from the reservoir into an empty bucket to see if the tubing was leeching, but the ph was the same. I've looked VERY closely for signs of insects but there are none.

So, ruling everything else out, the Ph seems to be the problem. Why on earth does the Ph not come down when flushing when it did in the past with the same set-up? (except last time I was in a tent). I'll try airating the pots/roots and see if that helps, though there is plenty of coco balls for the roots to oxygenate themselves.

The experts have spoken what ever ur doin is not workin so just try what they say, put the ph back up n try again

im big coco grower n tell ya truth dont even check it most the time.

Now if u r 100 % sure its ya ph as u say u r, well u have to pick 1 problem, ur fuckin up or ya pen is...thats it simple.

If that upset u im sorry princess but grow up, didnt mean to make u cry, all i said was u asked for help u got it, take it dont argue about it