Anyone been to prison in Oz? Got busted bad!

1st offence growing? If it is you shouldnt get time.. Especially with a lawyer.. Your claiming personal use right? Admit nothing. Unless it was all individually bagged up you shouldnt do too bad. I got done with 14 plants, 3 grams of bud, 500 grams of leaf and 3 bongs and got a $500 and 1 year good behaviour bond and had to do drug counselling.. Got charged with cultivating with intent to sell and supply but said nothing and got downgraded to just cultivating. Luckily they didnt find the 2 lb I had buried.. And your 2 under getting done for trafficking! Was it indoor or outdoor? Because that would make a huge differance.

Thats all my m8 got for their 3rd bust. 8 plants, 2x1000w hydro 1/2lb dried bagged in 1/4s. Gaol nowhere in sight as long as you keep the number of plants down.... & stash ya stash really well. $500 fine & gb.

i first went to grafton jail shortly after my 18th . .before that i spent 6 months in a wing at brisbane jail for 17 year olds called boys yard ..now im 6 foot and 75kilos after lunch i spent the first 2 weeks of that adventure in hospital ...lol...too many cheifs not enough indians . . lol. . afer that i was sent to grafton mainstream prison. .that was my first time in adults prison and i was shit scared..but as soon as i met my cell mate i knew i didnt have anything to worry about...you will find that most people in jail dont waste their time by bashing the blokes who keep to them selves... stay out of politics and drugs...if your a non smoker even better..you also gotta understand that everyone has there place dont get too cocky or someone will put you back in it . thats happened to me a few times..new south wales jails are good fun tho . . dont take it so serously...jus kick back and go with the flow...the most important thing i found is...if someone smacks you in the jaw coz of some reason...keep rollin and learn from it dont show weakness....you will meet some good dudes..give respect were respect is due in you will have fun mate...lol...hope that helps

to every who wants to know, jail isnt that hard aslong as you dont rock around with a chip on your shoulder, if you puff your chest up and walk around like your tough with a front on you'll prob get picked as people will be like whos this dickhead think he is, at the end of the day people in there just want freedom like us and aslong as you dont start asking people for favours,talking shit,falling into the wrong crowd you should be right.........its preety much a high school with bars and no lunch breaks,...........theres the hated group, the popular group(the 1's people kknow to not bother),the quite ones and the absolute bonkers person here and there.......unless you look for trouble or make yourself stand out for attention or try and front as a hard cunt you should be right......

at the end of the day people in there most of them arent looking for trouble there just doing there time----THIS DOESNT MEAN HOWEVER IF SOME1 NEW COMES IN ACTING TOUGH AND OR STRUTTING ABOUT LIKE JAIL IS COOL OR THEIR THING,THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN THERE A WHILE MAY BE OFFENDED BY YOUR ARROGANCE AND SAY OR DO SOMETHING- no matter who you are remember, no1 likes jail , no likes not having freeedom, respect your neighbour and problems shouldnt be an issue, but also remeber to stand up for yourself, an easy target in prison is the same as an easy target in real life..........

Thats what i have been told by the handfull of people i know who have been and is not a personal expeirence

to every who wants to know, jail isnt that hard aslong as you dont rock around with a chip on your shoulder, if you puff your chest up and walk around like your tough with a front on you'll prob get picked as people will be like whos this dickhead think he is, at the end of the day people in there just want freedom like us and aslong as you dont start asking people for favours,talking shit,falling into the wrong crowd you should be right.........its preety much a high school with bars and no lunch breaks,...........theres the hated group, the popular group(the 1's people kknow to not bother),the quite ones and the absolute bonkers person here and there.......unless you look for trouble or make yourself stand out for attention or try and front as a hard cunt you should be right......

at the end of the day people in there most of them arent looking for trouble there just doing there time----THIS DOESNT MEAN HOWEVER IF SOME1 NEW COMES IN ACTING TOUGH AND OR STRUTTING ABOUT LIKE JAIL IS COOL OR THEIR THING,THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN THERE A WHILE MAY BE OFFENDED BY YOUR ARROGANCE AND SAY OR DO SOMETHING- no matter who you are remember, no1 likes jail , no likes not having freeedom, respect your neighbour and problems shouldnt be an issue, but also remeber to stand up for yourself, an easy target in prison is the same as an easy target in real life..........

Thats what i have been told by the handfull of people i know who have been and is not a personal expeirence

Good post mate its on the money. One thing I would add is that so much gossip happens inside. Sometimes its guys testing you for a response with some bullshit but most of the time its just blokes filling in time nattering away like teenage girls. Dont repeat gossip or react to anything your told. Be like Switzerland and you will be fine.