wouldnt it be nice to come home from your holiday and find 4 or 5 ounces stashed in your bags . compliments of the airport .

An unwitting passenger arriving at Japan's Narita airport has received 142g of cannabis after a customs test went awry, officials say.

A customs officer hid a package of the banned substance in a side pocket of a randomly chosen suitcase in order to test airport security.

Sniffer dogs failed to detect the cannabis and the officer could not remember which bag he had put it in.

Anyone finding the package has been asked to contact customs officials.

"This case was extremely regrettable. I would like to deeply apologise," said Narita International Airport's customs head Manpei Tanaka.

Strict laws

The customs officer conducted the test on a passenger's bag against regulations. Normally a training suitcase is used.

"I knew that using passengers' bags is prohibited, but I did it because I wanted to improve the sniffer dog's ability," the officer was quoted as saying.

"The dogs have always been able to find it before... I became overconfident that it would work," he said.

Japan has strict laws against drugs and possession of small amounts of cannabis can lead to a prison sentence.

This little report only goes to demonstrate the risks of air travel.

Like full body scanners being introduced around the globe increasing airport security is adding to greater control of the sheeple by the authorities.

When (and not if) the American Empire collapses this will lead to a greater collapse of the control mechanisms and IMVHO a total discarding of all but the simplest of searches for contraband such as explosives.

NATURAL drugs will be legailised around the world in the blink of an eye and big pharma will be sent packing to peddle their poison from the back of a horse drawn wagon....yee hawww. :peace:

http://mwcnews.org/focus/editorial/1149-20...ever-known.html

To be honest, I find this yarn a little hard to believe. Simply because of the legalities of it by using a civilians baggage and in turn what repercussions (legally) if the passenger was to turn around and sue them. It would be much simplier to set up a dummy suitcase, and put it through their system.

Also, this day 'n age. If you're going to fly internationally, you'd be a goose not to wrap up your luggage in cling wrap and mark it with a marker pen in some way that you can identify it. So when you come to retrieve it, you can check it over for evidence of tampering. Sounds extreme, I know. But so does doing a stint in some shitty prison for a good part of your life.

:peace:

@ Malbuzz, I think honest Abe was right, just look at the marvellous job dubya did of bringing America to the brink of ruin. Come to think of it the only way he could have made it harder for the next prez would be to plant a bomb under the whitehouse.

I'd love to be the guy who got thru airport security only to find some sweet nuggz in his suitcase.