whats the strain

Hey guys can anybody tell me what strain this is its in week 6 of flower. I have underwatered them abit over a week now so there not looking the best. I wasnt even sure if i should of even keeped them going but what the hell. So yeah i think it is a sativa/indica i have noticed in veg the leaves look alot like sativa but now in flower looking abit like indy.

post-36839-1268128786_thumb.jpg

post-36839-1268128849_thumb.jpg

Edited by gottabextc

Hey guys can anybody tell me what strain this is its in week 6 of flower. I have underwatered them abit over a week now so there not looking the best. I wasnt even sure if i should of even keeped them going but what the hell. So yeah i think it is a sativa/indica i have noticed in veg the leaves look alot like sativa but now in flower looking abit like indy.

I think you need to do a bit of reading on cannabis genetics.

Yes it is almost certainly a Sativa/Indica hybrid, nearly all bagseed is these days. As to the ratio, we cant really say, looks to be predominantly Sativa though.

Week 6 of flower you say? you are in a world of hurt!! where are the buds??? even a 15 week pure Sativa should have more going on than that by now. Have you checked for light leaks? are you running 12/12 on your lights? some Sativas wont flower properly until you drop down to more like 10hrs light. Give us a rundown on your method and we can try to help.

They look fairly healthy otherwise, looks like it gets a bit hot in there at times though?

:punk:

THC

Sorry, just had a look at your other threads, they did get thirsty!! still should have more buds than that though!

Theres no lights leaks so you think i should give 10/14hrs ago?

GARDEN STLYE im using a garden shed with recurrent pots

GROWING MEDIUM / SOIL STRUCTURE - rockwool

POT/CONTAINER SIZE - 20-30 ltr

ROOM SIZE (118in X 118in X 74in)

LIGHTING & WATTAGE - 3 x 1000watts hps

AVERAGE TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY - well summer is over now thank god its was getting up 40-45 in there, the last 3 weeks i have been really making sure it doesnt get to high so its been 16-30 degress

NUMBER OF PLANTS - 3

NUTRIENT/FEED MIX & FEEDING CYCLES - im using the orignal professer part a and b, mobsta bud and ozi tonic with canna pk. I run my pump 6 mins every 2 hours when the light are on.

Thanks i hope someone can help me