billion dollar crop

evening all..

i have some interesting viewing for y`all.. maybe i should send it to "sunday night" but they wouldnt play it so what the fuck..

anyway, on ABC back in 94, they aired a doco called million dollar crop, it covers alot of things cannabis.. has some interesting trivia as well, such as how henry ford built a car and coated it with hemp resin that was strong enough to withstand a sledge hammer with out damage.. there is dr`s, building industry people and farmers that would happily grow mj ( the non drug variety)for commercial use for things like fuel, building materials, clothing and paper etc..

i have had it on video ever since but a couple years ago i got 1 of those dvd/video players so i could put all my shit from video onto dvd but the problem is that the player is coded and i can only play dvds taped from video on that machine, on that machine, wont play on anything else even computer, but i have been searching for it online for a while and finnaly yesterday thanks to another cannabis site in the us called CRRH i found it on youtube( ive looked there before and wasnt fuckin there..:)) so i thought id post the links to it for any1 that would like to watch it.. goes for about 1 hour and is in 5 parts on youtube.. the only annoying thing is the foriegn subtitles on the bottom but hey..

so heres the links..

part 1..

part 2...

part 3....

part 4...

part 5...

hope y`all enjoy it.. ahh yea, as most of you would know, you tube sux in the way that you can pretty much only watch it on youtube.. but there is an answer...lol.. if you have somthing on youtube youd like to save to your pc and burn off or watever then you just voobys it.. voobys is basically a youtube to pc downloader..what you do is, pull up the video on youtube you want to save( dont have to let it load up 1st) and go up to the vid link in the web browser and replace the youtbe in the link with voobys, only the youtube, nothing else.. for example if you take the link for part 5

then remove the youtube and replace with voobys you`ll have this

http://www.voobys.com/watch?v=oC0KEQHV-TQ&...268&index=4

then just hit enter and it will take direct to the site..hit download and it will ask where you wanna save it to etc... its a handy little tool if you have things on youtube you like to keep, burn or just watch without waiting for it to load up 1st...

if your media player wont play it then just download vlc media player...its free..

happy viewing.....bbud666 :bow:

:) This 5 part documentary should be watched by every member and visitor to this forum. For the truth shall set us free! Be sure to also promote this via Twitter, Facebook and every other method you can before Australian Internet Censorship censors our Freedom of Access! Change is Coming....

hey bud are these the hemp revolution vids

not sure dude.. ive never seen the hemp revolution vids, it does have bits and pieces of other doco`s so its possible it has some of the same stuff in it..

Your a legendI've been trying to track this down online since it dissapeared from hemptv years ago

:)... cheers oz... i keep tellin my wife that but she dont believe me...:).. yeah it took a while to find.. i found the link to it on a site CRRH hemp tv video archives.. they had lots of vids and docos on there..hang on i`ll grab the link to it..

http://www.crrh.org/hemptv/video_docs.html

This 5 part documentary should be watched by every member and visitor to this forum. For the truth shall set us free! Be sure to also promote this via Twitter, Facebook and every other method you can before Australian Internet Censorship censors our Freedom of Access! Change is Coming....

i agree....:bow:.. it maybe an oldie but its a goodie.. also, good point.. i`ll chuck the links on my facebook and myspace..

lol ^_^