Canna - Macaroni & Cheese Bake

Guest Urbanhog

What I strongly suggest you (I haven't tired maked this but I have made "Canna-Cheese Sauce" which is often needed to make Macaroni Cheese (unless someone has "different version of "macaroni" cheese, as When I make my version of macaroni cheese, I just make cheese sauce, mix with pasta and top up with plenty of cheese and bacon and parsely and basil herbs since I am a herb freak :P )

anyway what I strongly suggest you to do is make CANNA-MILK, get a small saucepan filled with milk (about 3-4 cups of milk) and chuck a nice small handful of buds or bud leaves (about 2-3 grams of well mulled buds), chuck the pot in the milk, let it simmer, not BOILING as this is VERY IMPORTANT because if you boil the milk you are more likely to "burn" the milk.

AFTER 45-60 minutes of simmering the buds and milk, now you have "Canna-Milk", and now you add the Canna-Milk to making your standard cheesesauce, as I wouldn't worry about draining the buds out of the milk, it doesnt bother me much at all!!!

You can use Cannabutter, but I reckon Canna-Milk will be a far way better tasting macaroni cheese than using cannabutter as I am image it will give you a very weird canna-buttery aftertaste.

With this Canna-milk you can make a lot of things out of it, you can make High Tea, add canna-milk in cookies, cakes, etc... or use in cheese sauce for making ANYTHING that you use cheese sauces.....

See...nothing is impossible :)

cheers Urban......

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.