not sure how many plants

Livo

hey guys just about to start my first grow but not sure how many plants i should have. The cupboard is only small, 850 widex 450 deep x 2m tall i got a 400hps goin in but not sure whether i should put 2 or 3 plants in....will there be enough room for 3 once they've grown? or should i just try it and see what happens?

oh and the strain is white rhino if that helps

thanks guys

Edited by Livo

Imo 4 at max, but 2 will be just rite.

But in saying that it can depend on what method of growing you are doing, if u have a shit load of clones you can go strait to 12/12 and have one cola plants or you can go one plant and grow through a screen so u get a even canopy or even to for 2 same way with screen.

If you use screen method there is some training to do, and remember if your plant is say one foot tall by the time the it finished it will be at least 3 feet tall, in a robe you have think about the amount of room the pots take up and the amount of room the hood will take as well.

With the hood you are looking from about 250mm to 500mm depending on the style of hood and anything from 200mm to 500 mm for how high the pots you are growing.

And it can come down to strain as some will stretch a lil more that some...

well im pretty new to this so dont wanna try scrog yet and only got the 1 wardrobe at the moment so there isnt really any way to keep a mother and clones, it works out i can grow my plants to 1100 high (still keeping 30cms between light and plant....i only wanted to grow to 1 m so only veg till 600 high right?) so i spose 3 plants in 15l pots each should be alright aye? dont really wanna overcrowd the plants. Would it also depend on the strain? bushyness etc.*just read your post properly haha*

oh and its a recirc system

if theres anything else that might help please ask

Livo

Edited by Livo

If you only want them 1000mm high when done then you will have to turn them at just over a 300mm high not 600mm. As ozzy said they will roughly triple in height from turning to finished. And three sounds good bro imo. Good luck. :wacko:

Hit us up some piccies when they are going. Damn I wish I could get my mitts on some Rhino.

oh triple in height i thought he meant 2 thirds haha that was lucky.

will deffinatly put pics up, will get some of my babies tommoz and start a grow diary (it seems to make it easier to get help that way).

thanks for the help everyone will deffinatly have a toke of it when its done in your honour :wacko: