Cloning

Gday all,

With regards to cloning. I wish to produce my own clones, however I dont have a separate veging and flowering room. Assuming that Ive taken cuttings two weeks into flowering and they do start taking root, how long can i leave them before I must plant them into the pots for the whole process to begin again? Any answers will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

:D ;)

Hi Afghan,

I took some cuttings from a variety of plants, stuck them in peat pucks and under the dome. They rooted as usual in 10 days or so...

But I found that I'm going to have to leave town so I didn't want to pot them. I've had them in the dome now for over a month and they're still doing good. Not very bright lights (flouro at about 1/3 meter) and I spray the peat occasionally. They keep producing more roots but no new growth so no yellowing. So I realized I came across a way of keeping clones in stasis. Hope that helps...

ET